~•Chapter 10•~

THIRD PERSON POV

Everyday, Jisung and Seungmin would try to take a look at Felix's and Jeongin's neck so they could see if they do have necklaces
It's been 2 weeks and they failed in taking a look at their necks every single time because they would always cover their necks with different things.

Of course Jeongin and Felix observed their weird behavior and they did all they could to hide the necklaces. Felix and Jeongin told each other about how they're actually dead, but of course not the cause too.

"Felix-hyung, do you perhaps think they're the same as us?"

"Well maybe? I am not sure tho.. maybe we should just give in and ask them directly why they keep looking at our necks."

"You're right. Let's talk to them at lunch break"

"Alright. See you later" Felix said as he hugged Jeongin before leaving to his class

•••••••••••••••••

Today's class was quiet.
Felix and Jisung weren't fighting anymore, instead they would keep looking at each other's necks.
Seungmin, who was in the middle saw their behavior, and found it suspicious since him and Jisung were the only ones who were supposed to look for the necklaces, but since the teacher was still in class he decided to shrug it off for now.

HYUNJIN'S POV

Yo
Yo
Yo
Yo
Oi
Oi
Oi
Oi
Oi
Pizza chin

                                                 What the fuck do you
                                                                             want

Don't you think these three
behind us are a
little too quiet today?

                                             Yeah they are but why
                                  does it matter we finally have
                                                                         peace

Yeah true, ig
Anyway bye now
Seen 11:49pm

"Class dismissed"

••••••••••••••••

"Us 4 need to have a serious talk."

"Hm? What is it Seungmin-hyung?"

"I observed your behavior. Felix and Jeongin, why do you keep looking at my and Jisung's necks?"

"You two started doing it so we just joined the game"

".. you don't know how to lie."

"Ok fine that's not the actual reason. But we should be the ones to ask you why did you two start looking at my and Jeongin's necks in the first place. Are you perhaps.. looking for something? An object or.."

"Yes you got us we are looking for two necklaces"

"Why"

"Just because"

"There has to be an actual reason, Seungmin"

"Listen it's better if we talk about this somewhere private, Felix"

"Why? Is there something you're hiding from the world?"

Seungmin deeply sighed, followed by a loud groan.
Jisung, on the other hand took the opportunity to look at Felix's neck, and he finally saw it. The necklace. He was right all along.

"Seungmin, I was right. He has it"

Seungmin looked at me and then at Felix.

"So you two are dead too." Jisung whispered

"Wait hold on what do you mean 'too'" Jeongin asked confused

Seungmin and Jisung showed them the necklaces around their necks and Felix and Jeongin gasped loudly.

"S-So we all are dead"

"Yes basically."

•••••••••••••••

A/N: talking about a really short chapter here I see
Well uh yeah they found out lmao