~•Chapter 06•~

"Can y'all move faster already? It's 7 am and it takes us 1 hour to get there by foot"

"Well if it wasn't for Felix who keeps on rambling about how his hair won't stay in place then we would move faster"

"Shut up, Unlike you, I don't want to look like I just escaped a fight with wild water lions"

Seungmin sighed loudly
He got used with these two arguing over the smallest things
You could easily mistake them for a married couple.

"Ok you two stop arguing already and let's go, I don't wanna be late on my first day."

SEUNGMIN POV

I take Jeongin's hand in mine to calm him down since he was shaking because of nervousness.

After some time of telling him comforting words, he calmed down, assured he won't get bullied nor get called names.

"Ok we're done let's go" Jisung said dragging Felix after him.

"It was about time"

All the way to the highschool was filled with Jisung and Felix arguing over the smallest and stupidest things ever, and me and Jeongin laughing behind them.

"If someone starts bullying us I'll be the one to seduce them with my glorious looks, so leave it on me"

Felix snorted at what Jisung has just said "oh please, not even Fiona would get seduced by someone like you"

"Oh excuse you? At least I don't look like a literal toddler who just started to go to kindergarten"

"Unlike you at least I'm cute"

"Yeah sure says who?"

"Everyone~"

"Everyone as in who? You mean the trees? Because I saw you 2 days ago talking to some trees"

"Shut up you filthy salamandra looking hoe, I was talking to the trees for scientifical reasons"

"Uh huh, sure you were"

"Alright you two, Shut up we are here"

We all entered the building looking around trying to get familiar with every little detail of the building

"Damn now this is one big ass highschool-"

"Holy Shit! I could literally get lost among these halls"

"Yeah of course you'd get lost since you're a dumbass"

"Shut it chicken"

"Says the squirrel who can't keep quiet for 1 hour"

Jisung and Felix kept on arguing while me and Jeongin looked at them in disappointment.

"Why are they always arguing, jeez"

"I have no idea, Jeongin, but I'm disappointed as I can be"

We were interrupted by footsteps coming from the other side of the hall. There we saw 4 kids walking towards us. They looked hot as hell not gonna lie

"Well, well, Well, what do we have here?~" said the shortest out of them all

"I think you spell it human- humans? People. Person? Persons-"

"Felix you're dumb as hell, remind me why did I decide to befriend you again?"

"Because you were crying against a tree for-" Felix was interrupted by Jisung slapping his head

"Shut it"

"But you asked- OW FOR FUCK'S SAKE STOP SLAPPING ME"

"Shut up and I will stop"

"Fucking looking squirrel prick"

"Says the chicken head"

"Seungmin-hyung tell them to shut up before causing a scene-"

I sighed "both of you stop, can't you see there are other 4 people here??"

"Oh. Right I forgot about them"

"And this is on number 2367 of why you're dumb" said Jisung before pocking Felix's forehead

"Can you two stop arguing for 2 minutes? 2 minutes. Nothing more. TWO. MINUTES."

"Ok sorry"

"Anyway... so who are you?"

The 4 boys who just came were looking at the other 4 dumbfounded after they just witnessed the other two fighting for literally nothing

"Uh... you know what it doesn't matter, we'll just leave" the middle-sized one said while dragging the other 3 after him.

"Oh. Wonderful now we won't make any other friends because of you two"

"Well sorry but it's not my fault Jisung won't shut up"

"Oh excuse me? Now I'm the one who doesn't shut up?"

"Yeah pretty much"

I face palmed as I decided to drag Jeongin and the other two after me.

•••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: shitty and short chapter right here since it's like 5 am lolol
My mind ain't thinking straight rn
( it's thinking gay )