Chapter 2

Cursed Doll

=•=

As the door opens, Merkel then enters Rom's House.

"Say, how did you know our secret password?" Rom asks.

"Well uh you see, I happened to hear someone outside a while ago share someone else the password of this crib of yours and so I decided to use that knowledge to my advantage and here I am now." Merkel says.

"Ahh I see, I see. Well what is your business here anyways miss?" Rom asks.

"Ahh yeah that. Well I came here to buy the Insignia that your friend Felt stole from to give it to her client, whoever that is. And I aim to give it back to the original owner." Merkel says.

"Hm? Return to the owner eh? And you also know Felt too?" Rom asks.

"Yeah. Heard her name from the rumors. Well anyways, do you know how much Felt's client is paying her for the insignia?" Merkel asks.

"Ahh hmm, honestly I have no idea. But I do know that she will be paying Felt with Holy Coins. And if I were to guess, perhaps her client is going to pay her something like 2 Holy Coins. It may sound small but keep in mind that a single Holy Coin is worth about 20 Gold Coins." Rom says.

"Ahh, I see that these Holy Coins are just as valuable here as in the Anime."

"Interesting. How about I sell you this brand new Metia of mine in exchange of the Insignia?" Merkel says.

"Good thing that I remember that phones are called Metias in the Re: Zero world. Otherwise, we would've had a long ass conversation about what the word phone means."

As this was happening, a certain blond girl appears in the house.

"Hey Rom, I'm back. Say, who's this lady that your with?" Felt says.

"Ahh Felt, we were just talking about you." Rom says.

"Ahh it's you. I came here to buy that Insignia you stole from that Half Elf." Merkel says.

"Half Elf? So a Half Elf is the owner of that Insignia huh?" Rom says

"Wait, did I hear you right? You buying this only to then return it to the owner? Don't be ridiculous." Felt says confused while showing the Insignia to Merkel.

"Yeah. I'm doing it for personal reasons that you have no involvement on." Merkel says.

"Well, it still doesn't excuse the fact that what you are doing is stupid." Felt says.

"Anyways, I'll buy that Insignia in exchange with this Metia of mine." Merkel says as she then shows her Smartphone to both Felt and Rom.

"Is this really a Metia? This looks completely different from the ones I saw." Felt says a bit suspiciously.

"Well, this one I have is a new model that not even the nobels or any of the High Ranking Knights have yet. What I have here is really brand new." Merkel says.

She then proceeds to take pictures of Rom and Felt with the flash turned on.

"See here, this 2 figures right here are your after image being caught by a Camera. A feature that is a part of this Metia." Merkel says.

"Wow, I've never seen such a thing before." Rom says surprised.

"This is amazing. It kinda looks like we are paused through time or something." Felt says.

"Yeah, and that's not all." Merkel says as she starts recording the 2.

"Ok, say Hi." Merkel tells the 2.