Chapter 4

Before proceeding to the actual chapter, I have a question here.

Does Wattpad still have that annoying glitch were it would sometimes randomly delete chapters of a story or just delete all chapters in general?

Answer me by replying.

Now, on to the actual chapter.

---

================================

---

"Ok. Your all here." Merkel said. "Good. Now for me to announce our next plan."

She then looks at Meili who was holding a certain puppy.

"Meili, I want all of your available MaBeasts to not be hostile with innocent civilians such as those in Arlam Village. Only have them be hostile when it's on enemies like those Witch Cult Members or some Assassin that are targeting civilians or even me. And if you happened to spot the Archbishop of Sloth Bettleguese, don't kill him but instead just capture him alive. I'll handle him myself. Are we clear on that?"

"Yes ma'am!" Meili says enthusiastically

"Beatrice, all you need to do right now is simply protect me and Emilia. But focus mostly on me. Understand?"

"You don't even need to remind me of that, I suppose!" Beatrice pouts

"Heh."

Suddenly, Merkel remembered something that is very important about the Re: Zero story.

Very very important.

"... Let me try this one out. God I hope I'm right about this." Merkel thought

Merkel then breathes heavily for a quick second. Elsa, Meili and Beatrice who were looking at her looked confused.

"Here goes nothing."

She then readies herself to say the important announcement. And then, she is about to say it.

"Guys, I have Re-...?!" She was then interrupted by a mysterious force.

Merkel then feels a bunch of what seems to be fingers touching her heart, but it doesn't seem to be painful. But still, it gave Merkel the shivers. The other 3 noticed Merkel's face look horrified and this made them very worried. Well, except for Elsa who had a gut feeling that this was none of there business.

"H-hey boss, are you alright?!" Meili asked very worryingly

"What the heck is happening to you right now, I suppose?!" Beatrice asked as well

Elsa however seems to brush this off thinking that this was fine and was nothing of importance. But she however also has a feeling that this was something that her new paled skin boss would rather not talk about so she decides not to ask about this.

As the 3 showed there respective reactions to this, Merkel seemed pretty happy about this. This made the other 2 look more confused.

"... Yes yes yes! YES!" Merkel thought extremely happy after her discovery

"I HAVE RETURN BY DEATH! YES!"

She then begins to calm herself down.

"Ok ok ok, calm down now, calm down. So, it seems like the odds are only continuing to go to my favor huh? Hehe, that's good. If I were to ever fail in one of my plans or if my plans in general aren't a success, then I can simply just use RBD and reset everything to zero! Hah, my enthusiasm right now is only continuing to grow!"