Chapter 7

About 3 weeks have now passed. Merkel was teaching Emilia what she needs to become a good ruler outside the Mansion. Merkel was teaching Emilia about things like Geopolitics, Economics, Military, Industrialization, Liberalism, Capitalism, Socialism, Democracy and others that were needed to improve a Nation fast with at least few negative side effects. Emilia was trying her best to pay close attention to Merkel's teachings in order to become a perfect ruler of Lugnica. And she did. Although, she didn't get all of them as some of the lectures were a bit if not extremely complex for her to understand.

Puck and Beatrice were busy playing with each other ignoring Emilia and Merkel who were studying as they found the lecture boring and uninteresting. Halibal just kept doing his very important duty of protecting everyone, especially his pale white boss who he had come to grow and see as a good friend. Him and Merkel would sometimes hang out with each other telling bad jokes at each other, talking about different places that they've been to, train Merkel how to use Jutsus and other random stuff that they come up with.

Meili was in Arlam Village playing with Petra and the other kids while Elsa was guarding Meili in secret to protect her from danger while also avoiding scaring everyone in the village. Merkel was having plans on revealing to the kids about Meili's true identity as well as Elsa to Emilia but decided to take it slow for now to avoid unnecessary tensions. Especially with the still immature Half-Elf.

"And that is how you industrialize a nation properly without having to result to harsh things like child labour and slavery." Merkel said as she looks at the impressed Emilia.

"I see. Honestly, I was quite scared that we might have to resort to such things like these in order to industrialize Lugnica. And because of that thought, I was having thoughts of not actually doing this." Emilia said in a slightly sad tone before continuing.

"But once you mentioned things like well paid labour, worker's rights and business regulations, my thoughts about not doing industrialization drastically changed and now I went back to liking Industrialism again." she smiled.

"Thank God Emilia changed her mind about this. Otherwise we would've fallen into petty conflicts. And as for the business regulations part, I'm not actually going with the Cold War Era Soviet Union style as it is just way too radical. Something like Sweden and Norway is what I'm going for. After all, controlling over a company without earning it is just way too unfair. Especially if said Company was built by a person who is literally passionate, pure heated, a hard worker and earned his success instead of being already born with it like your average entitled Kardashian. Ok enough with this long self monologuing." Merkel thought as she starts to make her response to Emilia.

Before Merkel could respond however, she was interrupted by one of the people that were now working with her and the Emilia Camp.

"Hey miss Merkel, you need to come and see our latest progress over the Riffle Gun." a man said to Merkel

"Ahh, alright then." Merkel replied as she then looks at Emilia. "Emilia, continue with your studies yourself for now. I'm a bit busy right now so I cannot tutor you."

"Ahh alright." Emilia responded politely.

Merkel then looks at Halibal.

"Halibal, let's go."

Halibal nods as he follows his boss. Merkel left Beatrice who was still playing with Emilia's self proclaimed 'father'.

As the 3 were walking to there destination. Merkel asks the man some questions.

"So, are those rifles functioning better this time without any errors like last time?"

"Yes. The guns now work much better after we made some new adjustments. As for the design, it now looks slightly different from the ones from your Metia just as you instructed. It now has that Lugnican design instead of the Alien one like yours." the man replied.