CHARACTER SKETCH

Akshara singhania
- wife of naitik singhania
- mother of naksh and naira
- mami of gayu
- mother in law of kartik and keerti
- in coma from one year

Naitik singhania
- husband of akshara singhania
- father of naksh and naira
- mama of gayu
- father in law of kartik and keerti
- takes care of akshara
- regrets his mistakes in past
- wish that naksh forgives him and their relation becomes like it was before

Naksh singhania
- son of akshara and naitik
- brother of naira and gayu and very protective of them
- fiancee of keerti
- does not share a cordial relationship with naitik and tries his best to maintain distance with him and talk only when necessary
- takes care of akshara and wants to punish person responsible for her condition
- handles singhania diamonds and krishna restaurants
- ex fiancee of tara

Keerti goenka
- daughter of manish and swarna
- sister of kartik and sister in law of naira
- fiancee of naksh
- ex wife of aditya
- underconfident

Naira goenka
- daughter of naitik and akshara
- sister of naksh and gayu
- wife of kartik
- wish that her mumma gets fine quickly
- also struggling to get accepted in her new family

Kartik goenka
- son of manish and step son of swarna
- husband of naira
- brother of keerti
- does not share a cordial relationship with manish and swarna and tries to maintain distance with them
- protective of keerti after what aditya did to her
- earlier did job at singhania diamonds but now joined goenka business after aditya tried to ruin them

Gayatri aka gayu singhania
- daughter of rashmi and nikhil and adoptive daughter of sameer
- now lives with singhanias as naitik didn't want to leave her alone with rama
- learning jewelry designing and helping naksh in handling singhania diamonds

Mishkat
- mysterious will know about him in the story

The story starts when after naira's pagphere kaira shift to the flat and naira is hospitalized. After she gets fine she gets to know that mansi did akshara's accident. Naira goes missing.

Aditya was exposed and manish supported keerti and got them divorced. Suhasini wanted keerti to reconcile and adjust with aditya but kartik and manish opposed her firmly. After the divorce Suhasini wants keerti to get married as soon as possible. She finds naksh perfect for her and asks naira to ask her family to get naksh married to keerti. Naksh who came to meet naira listened this and got tensed for naira. He agreed to maary keerti so that naira lives peacefully. They got engaged. Then on gangaur he got to know that mani was responsible for akshara's accident but he hid the truth so that kaira's relation is not effected but his behavior towards mansi akhilesh and manish changed. Earlier he was very warm to them but now he ignores them.

Keerti has started to like naksh as she compared him with aditya. Aditya always scared her but naksh was very polite with her. He cared for his as well as her family too. Moreover he respects her despite her past with aditya.

Naksh agreed to marry keerti for naira's sake but he knows that now he cannot backout from this relation and so he decided to give his hundred percent to the relationship but he was still unable to develop feelings for keerti. Currently his priorities are akshara and business.

Kaira are married and are happy with each other. Naira is facing problems in adjusting but kartik stands by her everytime. He loves naira and thought that akhilesh had told truth about akshara's accident to her but he was tricked by akhilesh and manish. When naira got to know the truth she went missing.

Gayu feels blessed to have a family like singhanias. When naitik brought her in the house he declared that from now on she will be using her mother's surname and since then she is gayatri singhania. She helps naitik in taking care of akshara and naksh in handling singhania diamonds as naksh handles krishna too. Naitik stays at home to take care of akshara.

When naira ran away to hrishikesh naitik blamed akshara and broke his relation with her. He started to travel so that naira's memories do not haunt him. Akshara was broken. Naksh knew this therefore he developed hate for naitik as he thinks naitik responsible for akshara's broken state and does not talk to him like earlier.

Naitik regrets blaming akshara and feels guilty and thus tries to bridge the gap between him and naksh.

Manish and swarna are longing for kartik as he blames them for his mother's death.

Swarna is akshara and varsha's college friend and they were very close to each other. She realised it when she met varsha as naira's mami and saw akshara in coma.

Mishkat is doing a job in singhania diamonds. He loves his little sister arohi who is 7 years old. In very little span of time he became a friend of naksh and started helping him in krishna too.

The goenkas except kartik never met akshara. They only saw her unconscious.