Chapter 13

B  L A K E

I woke up,not feeling Rio's warmth next to me. I sat up,rubbing the sleep out of my eyes,I wasn't in Rio's room,I was in mine,my leg tied up again. I let out a scream,wanting to get their attention,tom burst into the room,looking panicked,"fuck,princess,you scared me" he let out a heavy breath,running his hand through his hair,"take me to Rio" I mumbled,looking at him with the best glare I can make.

"Rio is back downstairs" I frowned,why would they put him back there,"he's feeling better,he has an IV connected to him,and we made sure he is warm,and that he has a comfortable bed,relax okay,he's in good hands" good hands?,I'm not sure that there's anyone who would keep Rio in 'good hands',"Brianna is with him",no,no they didn't bring Brianna here,right,this is a joke,this is a complete joke,"l-lair,your lying" tears prickled in my eyes,"baby-" I grabbed a pillow throwing it at him.

"She's fine sweetheart,I promise" he walked closer to me,slowly,"s-stay back,I'm begging you" I cried out before he grabbed my waist,bringing me into his chest,"shhh,you're alright" he stroked my hair while I punched his chest repeatedly,crying,"want me to make you a bath,and you can change clothes?" I gave up eventually,he didn't even budge from my punches,"y-yeah" he kissed the top of my head,"wait here,I'll call you when the bath is ready,hmm?" His finger kept running through my hair,I don't want to admit it,but it felt so good.

I backed away from him,sitting on the bed with my legs crossed,"that's my girl" he kissed my forehead,giving me a soft smile before walking inside the bathroom. I waited for a while,tears still falling down my face,biting my nails,I just want to get out of this dress already,"shit" I took the notes Rio gave me,hiding it inside the drawer,"the bath is ready,sweetheart" I took in a breath,wiping my tears,"c-can you-" he interrupted me without saying anything,just raising one eyebrow,making me sigh.

I slowly started to undress myself,covering my lower stomach with my arms,"I already saw it,princess,there's nothing to be ashamed of" I didn't hide it because of him,I hide it because I don't like looking at it. I didn't listen to him,slowly stepping inside the bath,making him chuckle,sitting on the edge next to me,stroking my hair,"where are you,Tom,I've been-" Theo walked into the bathroom,making me open my sleepy eyes,"oh I'm sorry kitten" he walked closer,kissing my forehead.

I whined a little,making him let out a small laugh as I closed my eyes again,"the drugs came now" Theo sat on the other side of the bath,his blueish greenish eyes staring into my blue ones as I opened them,feeling his gaze burning holes into my skull,making me close them again,feeling a tap on my nose,"stop already,I'm trying to rest" I whined at the end,hearing Theo letting out a small chuckle.

At some point,I felt myself being picked up,my eyes opening up immediately,"it's okay,sweetheart,go back to sleep" oh,and I guess I fell asleep for a while,"Elle est si belle,Tom",(She's so beautiful,Tom). Theo mumbled,his thumb stroking my cheek softly,"je sais",(I know),Tom pressed a soft kiss to my forehead before I felt him starting to dress me up,"hands up,love" I just wanted to go back to sleep,I mean,come on I could barely keep my eyes open,so I just collaborated.

I was being picked up,whining,"shh,kitten" Theo kissed my forehead,slowly falling asleep in his arms,"there you ar-" I heard Ethan as I was finally laying on something,"shh,let her sleep",I felt someone taking my collar off,"are you allergic to leather,kitten?" I whined again,opening my eyes,"a little,why" Theo looked up at Tom,who walked closer,slightly rubbing my neck,"I have cream for rashes if you want,Luke sometimes have rashes from the boxing gloves" they glared at Ethan,"a rash?,there was leather on the fucking collar" I got up,walking to the bathroom.