two; party girls.

that's the outfit you wear to the party ^^ :)

______________________________________________________

recap:

"Are you ready to go?" You repeated back to her in her own vocabulary.

"Oh! Yeah let's head off." She giggled, making her way to the car.

"Tonight is gonna be fun, I can feel it."

___________________________

"Oh my god Rue! It's been a while." You grinned, running up to another one of your closest friends.

"Hey Y/n." She smiled, embracing you in a hug.

"How have you been?" You hadn't seen her for months, ever since she went to rehab all communication between the two of you was cut.

"Surviving.. You know. How about you?" Rue nudged you, a tired look in her eyes.

"I'm okay, same as always." You knew. The moment you looked at her you knew she was high.

A pool of disappointment swelled up inside of you.

You knew Nate was right when he commented about Rue that morning- as much as you hated to admit it.

But seriously? She had only gotten back last night and she's already high?

"What's good Rue? Good to see you Y/n." A man stalked up from behind the two of you, a beer in hand.

"Sup Fez." Rue greeted him.

You'd met him once or twice when you were hanging with Lexi and Rue. Whether it was grabbing ice creams from the shop or coming with Rue to score.

Not that you were really into that sort of thing, you'd only come with if Rue needed some cash for it or if you guys were hanging out and happened to be passing by.

"Hey." You greeted back.

"Listen, I need to steal Rue forra bit man. But if you don't have anyone to chill with, my boy Ash is over there and he'll keep you company." Fez droned, pointing over to the corner of the room where a boy your age was sat.

And holy shit he was handsome.

"Gladly." You caught yourself saying out loud, staring at the boy.

"What just happened?" Rue murmured behind you, catching your attention once again.

"Did I say that out loud?" Your face fired up in a hot blush.

"It's all good girl. Ash can have that effect on people. He's a good looking fella." Fez nodded to you earning Rue to give the both of you a weirded out look.

"I'm sorry to break this whole thing up but how about we get going... this whole thing is weirding me out." Rue squirmed- you were a hopeless romantic BUT you didn't show affection very often.

Rue wasn't very good at anything that involved you and romance- it always weirded her out for some reason.

"Yeah, okay. I'll go talk to uhm... Ash." You murmured, slowly making your way toward the buzzcut boy.

He was sat in the corner of a couch, hunched over his phone, texting.

"Hi." You awkwardly spoke, standing in front of him.

Your greeting earned an inspection from the mysterious boy.

"Hey." He spoke, still inspecting you from head to toe.

"uhm.. Is that seat taken?" You stuttered, pointing to the empty space next to him.

"Nah you're good mamas." He replied, casting his eyes back down to his phone with a smirk.