nine; I need you to be safe

your outfit ^^^

______________________________________________________

recap:

Meeting Ash was great- at first. Then when you could feel your feelings changing you knew that tings were going to change.

Now Ash was your breaking point, your reason for relapse.

___________________________

It's nearly been a week since you last spoke to Ash.

Fez and Lexi kept trying to contact you, they'd call or message you at least 5 times a day.

Ashtray had called you once, yesterday.

You knew that Fez probably made him though, no way Ash would've willingly called you after the way you spoke to him.

It was currently 9 in the morning and you were on your way to a friend's house.

By 'friend' you mean your dealer.

You hopped up the stairs to his home and knocked on the door.

"You're here early." A large man opened the door, tattoos covered his arms and neck.

"I needed to get out of the house." You responded, not bothering with a greeting.

"We're about to head out, you want your usual?" He raised a brow, not really caring about your day.

"Yeah." He walked back inside, disappearing from your view.

You decided to stay at the door, the two of you were only acquaintances and it would to be rude to enter without being invited in.

"250." He held out a few different bags of pills and powder.

You rummaged through your jean pockets, looking for your money.

"Do you mind if I pay you later? I forgot my cash." You winced, he was not the most understanding person in the world.

"Sure." He shrugged, handing you the goods.

"Wait what? Thank you!" He was never nice, maybe he was having a good day.

"Only if you accompany us on our runs today." There was always a catch.

"Why would you want me to do that?" You grimaced, dealers weren't that bad- but the people buying were weird and scary.

"Well, let's just say that my usual partner can no longer be joining me and I'd like to have your company."

"Oh..." You would give anything to be high right now.

Besides, if he let you get hurt then he wouldn't get his money- so nothing bad can actually happen, right?

"Sure. I'd love to, are we leaving now?" You knew you shouldn't go with him, but you didn't really care.

"Yeah, get in the car. I just need to load the cars." He disappeared inside whilst you headed over to his car, hopping in the front seat.

You watched him walk back and forth with another man, filling up their cars with black suitcases.

"I'll meet you there." The other man called out, driving away once his car was full.

"Who's that?"

"My partner, he helps with deliveries and payments." He grunted, shutting the trunk.

"Why don't your customers just come to you? Wouldn't that be so much easier?" You questioned, waiting for him to get in the car.