seven; pillow walls

your outfit for when you change!! ^^ (jumper is ashtray's- you're free to change the colour if you'd like)

________________________________

recap:

"Sure did, what were the two of you doing that distracted you so much from loud fireworks?" Lexi cocked a brow at the two of you, making your cheeks flush.

"You guys ready to go?" Ashtray butt in, quickly changing the conversation.

"Yeah, let's roll." Fez replied, inspecting Ash's face suspiciously.

________________________________

"How about we just meet at your house? Y/n and I have to grab some things for the night." Lexi offered, walking toward the car.

"Yeah, sure. We'll go back and set up the crib. Grab some snacks and get some blankets out, y'know? It'll be nice n' chill" Fez smiled, basically only talking to Lexi.

"Sounds great! We'll be there in about half an hour." Lexi smiled, getting into the car.

"See you later." You smiled, staring at Ash.

"Later." He squirmed in his place, uncomfortably?

What the fuck? The two of you were kissing less than 15 minutes ago and now he can't even look you in the eye?

He even expressed his feelings and now he can't say more than a word to you?

"See you in a bit Fez." You smiled at Fez, hopping in the car.

"See you girls later." He nodded, waving you off as Lexi started to drive away.

"What was that?" Lexi immediately asked, pulling out of the parking lot.

"What was what?" You were definitely just as confused as her.

"You two came back to the bench all flustered and holding hands, which you have to fill me in on later by the way."

"And just then he didn't even look at you when you said goodbye? Did something bad happen?" Lexi was just as lost as you were, you didn't quite know what would happen after your kiss but you certainly weren't expecting that.

"I have no clue. I swear that boy is bipolar! One second he's a massive flirt, then he's all rude to me and then all of a sudden he can't stand seeing other guys around me! You should have seen him tonight, he shoved Daniel to the floor and went all overprotective boyfriend mode! But now he can't even look me in the eye? What the fuck!" You were practically yelling at this point, letting all of your frustration out.

"He shoved Daniel?" Lexi raised her eyebrows in surprise.

"You should have seen it! One second, Daniel and I are having a great time and all of a sudden, Ash shoves him to the floor and drags me away! Then he gave me his jumper and made me wear it for the rest of the night because he didn't like how I was dressed." You were very annoyed, he isn't your boyfriend but he is more than your friend.

And you hated that.

"He definitely likes you, that's for sure." Lexi sighed, pulling into her driveway.

"I don't know if I even want to go over there after that." You sighed, getting out of the car.

"I don't blame you, that was the most awkward thing I've ever experienced." Lexi giggled, immediately shutting up the moment you gave her a glare.

"whatever, I'll just give him silent treatment. Let's see how he likes being ignored." You huffed, opening the door and heading inside.

"You do realise that giving him the silent treatment is going to make the situation worse right?"