six; you are like a drug and i'm addicted

recap:

"So are you gonna fill me in?" He looked at you expectedly.

"What do you mean?" You were genuinely confused.

"Oh don't play dumb missy. That is not your jumper." Elliot gave you a knowing smirk.

"It's a new one of mine!" Well that is true, Ash was never getting this back.

"Right. I'm just going to act like I believe you." He rolled his eyes and walked off, starting to inspect the cars before starting the ride.

__________________________________________

"Lexi!" You jogged over to your friend, currently huddled on a bench with Fez and Ash, waiting for the fire works to start.

"Hey Y/n! I tried to find you earlier but you were nowhere to be found!" She smiled, giving you a quick embrace before you sat next to her.

"Sup Y/n" Fez greeted, giving you a nod.

Ashtray just sent you an awkward wave before looking back at the crowds.

"Hey guys." You smiled to both of the boys, your gaze lingering on Ash a little longer.

"So where have you been? I half expected you to be with Ashtray, honestly." Lexi, questioned, inspecting you.

"I've been hanging out with Elliot by the bumper cars most of the night- Rue ditched me for Jules so.." You shrugged, it's not like you didn't have fun. Elliot was fucking hilarious.

"Who's Elliot?" Lexi cocked a brow.

By now, you had Ashtray's full attention the moment you mentioned a guy.

"Oh no Lexi ew! Elliot is just a friend I share most of my classes with so we hang out a lot. He mentioned he'd be working the carnival and I swung by to help him out and ended up staying longer." You assured her, feeling Ashtray's disapproving gaze burning into the side of your head.

"If you say so.." She muttered, giving a side glance to Ashtray, who was still staring at you.

"There you are!" Out of nowhere, your sister decided to plop herself next to you at the bench.

"Oh hey, what's up?" You looked at her expectedly, she usually only spoke to you at functions when she needed something.

"I'm heading home, you want a ride or are you staying somewhere tonight? Momma told me to lock up when I get home and that creep has been hanging around again so I can't leave the keys out." Maddy inspected Fez and Ash, clearly not being too happy you were hanging with them.

"Can't you just give me the keys?" You asked, which seems logical.

"Dad locked up when they went to bed so I need them to get in." Maddy shrugged, not having any other solutions.

"Y/n can stay wit us if that's cool. We got a spare room she can crash in n' shit." Fez offered, a warm smile on his face.

"So she can get raped by one of your drug buddies? I don't think so." Maddy fired back, completely setting off the aura of the table.

"What the fuck Maddy?!" You were horrified at the words that just came out of your sister's mouth.

"It's cool Y/n, everyone got their opinions n shit. She allowed to worry about her family." Fez assured you, trying to lighten the room again.

"Whatever, are you coming home or are you staying somewhere? And it is not with them." Maddy repeated, giving Ash a look.

"She can stay with me tonight, she already has clothes at my place so it's easier." Lexi smiled, providing the best possible solution.