ten; psycho bitch

Your attention directed to the voice coming from behind you.

"What are you doing out here?" Nate spoke, raising a brow at your depressed figure.

"I should be asking you that, this isn't exactly your kind of neighbourhood either Nate." You laughed, looking back down at the ground.

A little bit of you hoped that it would be Ash, but you knew he would never run after you.

"I asked first." He sighed, making his way over to the swing next to you and sitting himself down.

"It's top secret information." You gave him a weak smile, after the emotional few days you had just had, you weren't feeling the best.

"Whatever kid. As long as you aren't getting back into shit, I don't care." Nate ran his fingers through his hair with a long sigh.

You liked to tell yourself that nobody knew about your drug use.

But Nate was constantly over at your house, coming and going at random hours of the night- he had never caught you in the act or anything but the look that he gave you obviously meant that he knew.

"Why are you out here?" You averted his statement, he could probably tell but you didn't have the energy to do any damage control.

"Maddy sent me to look for you. She was worried you were dead in a ditch or something." Nate gazed off into the distance, he obviously didn't really care about your whereabouts, but Maddy asked him to do this for her.

So he did.

"Lucky I'm not then." You let out a dry chuckle, rubbing your sore eyes.

"Come on, let's get you home." Nate stood up and nodded in the direction behind you, to reveal his truck parked and waiting for the two of you.

"Okay." You dragged yourself up from the swing and let him lead you to his truck, you needed to prepare yourself for Maddy's reaction when you got home.

As long as Fez didn't tell anybody- especially Maddy- you would be fine.

About 15 minutes passed in Nate's truck, driving silently.

Nate took a swig of beer.

"You shouldn't drink and drive y'know." You mumbled, catching a sneaky glare from Nate.

"Well you shouldn't be leaving the house unannounced for a hook up at 9 in the morning." Nate shot back, shaking his head in disappointment.

He knew.

He had never actually said anything about your addiction directly, just a few hints and looks.

"That what you were doing right? Going to score?" He raised a brow at you, taking his eyes off of the road and giving you his full attention.

"Please don't tell Maddy..." You sunk down in your seat, admitting to your usage.

"Well shit Y/n, you got some issues." He shook his head and turned his attention back to the road.

"I know." Guilt and shame started to well up in your mind.

"Listen, I'm no snitch," He took a deep breath, in deep thought on how he should go about this.

"But you need to tell her. She can help you, she's your sister."

"I know."

"Not just that, you need to quit before you get worse. I know you haven't been using for a while but when you first stopped, that shit fucked with you heavy. I remember that shit Y/n, it crushed Maddy not knowing what was going on." Nate continued.