five; small dick energy

this is what you wear to the carnival^^

_________________________________________

recap:

"Why don't you go to the carnival with like, the sluttiest outfit you have and stun the fuck out of him." Rue laughed, clearly joking.

"That is actually a good idea."

"What? I was just kidding." Rue was surprised how willing you were to do that- considering how weary you were to judgement.

"And you know what? I have a plan to really piss him off. Considering he is acting pretty fucking protective." You giggled- ready for this carnival.

________________________________________________________

Time skip to the carnival because i'm lazy <3

________________________________________________________

"You ready to go Y/n?" Maddy leaned against your doorframe, ready to leave.

"One second..." You answered, quickly packing your purse with all the essentials.

"Damn girl, you look good! I knew my younger sister would blossom sooner or later." Maddy teased, clearly loving your outfit.

"You are only older than me by 7 minutes, so shut up. And this is not going to become a normal thing, I'm just wearing it to prove a point." You rolled your eyes, grabbing the last few things.

"Whatever you say. But if it's your last time wearing it, can I have it? It's a gorgeous." Maddy inspected what you were wearing from head to toe as you stood in front of her, ready to go.

"If it lasts all night, sure!" You walked past her with a wink.

"You dirty little bitch! Who?" Maddy was stunned at your response, walking after you towards the door.

"I'm just kidding." You laughed at your sister's response.

"Now that was cruel. Just for that, you're driving." Maddy grinned, shutting the door behind the both of you.

"Can you please drive? You're older and more experienced." You gave her your puppy dog eyes and a warm smile.

"Oh so now my age matters? Fine." She rolled her eyes at your behaviour and sat in the drivers seat, whilst you jumped in the passenger.

"I have a feeling tonight is going to be a roller coaster." Maddy smirked, starting the car.

"Oh believe me, I agree." You responded, feeling the car take off.

_____________________________

"Holy shit you actually went through with it." Rue's eyes widened at the sight of what you were wearing.

"Is it too much?" You scanned yourself again, worried at what she thought.

"No, no, no. It's just... I'm not used to seeing you wearing stuff like that. You look really good." Rue reassured you, scanning you once again.

"Holy shit Y/n, you look fine as hell." Gia commented, making you feel yourself.

"Uhm Language! what the fuck Gia." Rue reminded her sister, not happy with her swearing.

"You literally just cussed at me after telling me to watch my language. That is not fair." Gia shot back at her sister.

"Whatever. Do you really think he's gonna get pissed off by that?" Rue turned back to you, curious of your plan.