BIO: The Amazing Adrien Agreste!

[The image on top belongs to art_the_f_up, check the artist on instagram.]

This FanFic Focuses On, Our Miraculous Golden Boi, Adrien Agreste as he goes through his struggles being a famous fashion model, a pianist, a son of a famous, cold and distant father known as Gabriel Agreste, and learning how to properly deal with the lost of his mother, Emilie Agreste.

And that's not even scratching the surface on how complicated Adrien's life is...

Speaking of which, Let us explore more about with the biography down below.

BIO:

Name: Adrien Agreste

Age: At The Start of this FanFic, Adrien is currently turning 17-years-old.

Sex: Male

Height: 5'11 / 180 cm

Orientation: Heterosexual (Sorry LukAdrien fans!)

Occupation: Model, A fencing student, High School Student, Pianist, Athlete, etc...

Physical Appearance: Adrien is a handsome and fair-skinned teenage boy with finely brushed blond hair that is swept to the right. He also has emerald-green eyes and has a rosy tint on his cheeks, nose, and the tips of his ears.

Civilian Attire: Adrien wears a white button-down shirt with an upturned collar and sleeves rolled up above his elbow, which he keeps unbuttoned

Civilian Attire: Adrien wears a white button-down shirt with an upturned collar and sleeves rolled up above his elbow, which he keeps unbuttoned. Underneath, he wears a black shirt with five horizontal stripes around the chest, which are colored, from top to bottom, yellow, grayish chartreuse green, bright green, deep green, and very pale blue. He wears blue jeans and orange sneakers with white laces and a logo of a black butterfly in a circle on the sides.

Personality: Adrien is a dreamer and charismatic but is also often shy, a bit reserved, and considerably innocent - particularly due to his unfamiliarity with much of the world beyond his father's reach. (A/N: For those people who calls him blind, This is the reason why he can't see Marinette's feelings towards him.)

He resembled a baby bird afraid to come out of his shell. Due to it and his kind heart, Adrien is very willing to give second chances to others that have mean or cruel intentions, believing that through patience and time, anyone can change. Despite that, he can be oblivious at times to the darkness or mischief that is in the hearts of others (I.E his father, Gabriel or his cousin, Felix).

However, he will defend his friends if matters go out of hand. Even though he is not very openly emotional to most people, he is friendly, empathetic, understanding, supportive, and encouraging to others in hard times. His will for exposure, change and making friends definitely complements his personality, although it is a bit of a struggle for Adrien due to his busy schedule.