Issue #5: 「Test Drive」

🅼🅸🆁🅰🅲🆄🅻🅾🆄🆂 X 🅼🅰🆁🆅🅴🅻

presents:

MIRACULOUS FANTASY

Issue #5:

「 Test Drive 

Written by: An Idiot

««=={0}==»»

February 6th, 2014

Thursdays, 3:25 P.M

France, Paris: Somewhere In Paris

««=={0}==»»

You'd be right to say Adrien's mood went into a 180.

Last moment he was all sad and gloomy, and then the next moment – BAM! Good old Happy-go-lucky Adrien Athanase Agreste was on full display. And it's perfectly exemplified by the way his whole-body language jitters and flow energetically.

He looked as if it was his best day ever, and it probably might be... keyword, probably.

But more on that later!

He adorned a sunny smile on his lips, happily skipping through the sidewalk. He couldn't believe it! He's outside without the nagging father and his bodyguard! And what made it, somehow, even better was that no one, NO ONE, was stampeding on him asking for photograph, loudly screeching his name (God, was that annoying) or signing their photos of him. I mean, he wanted attention but not from them!

Turning to a semi dark alleyway, he scanned the area and saw that he was in a clear. Smirking rather happily, he leaped up above, sticking to a wall and proceeded to crawl to the buildings highest point. Reaching the roof of the building, he took a moment to get a hang of his balance. Crawling to walls sure does put his muscle memory on a loop, huh?

Taking another moment, he awed at the city below – again it felt like he could honestly look over the city below for days! An infectious smile crossed his lips as he continued his 'little road trip' while still looking over the municipality of France. He made sure to keep his identity of his covered by keeping his hood up, and just in case he had also wore a simple dust proof half face mask that was colored in a darker shade of green – his favorite color.

He jumped from building to building, that was miraculously gone unnoticed by the people on the sidewalk – well, there's one exception. A kid holding his mother's hand looked up the sky, just admiring the clouds and to see if the clouds vaguely resembled things he knew. Adrien had inadvertently entered the kid's peripheral vision.

The kid then saw Adrien scaling up the side of a building with nothing more than just his appendages.

Safe to say that the boy was surprised, his face exploded in giddy wonder as he pointed at the secret fashion model. "Mommy, look! It's a man walking up the side of a building!" He energetically called out, jumping up and down.

His mother mildly scoffed. "That's the last horror movie I take you to, young man!" She didn't put any thoughts on the child's saying as they are just small people with big imaginations.

Back with The Boy who defies gravity, he was simply crawling/wondering around aimlessly, trying to find a good place to where he can test his superpowers. It was a great time, but it was a bit tiring for his arms and legs from all the crawling he had to do – though he didn't mind, he was just happy to be outside...