Issue #1: 「One That Got Away」

*Author's Notes*

So, there's things I need to clarify before the story starts:

1.) This story focuses on Adrien because there's a lot of untapped potential that the show seems to just throw out the window and give all the unnecessary attention to Stalkernette- I mean, Marish*t- I mean..! Oh, You know who I'm talking about! But this will still focus on Ladybug, just not as much in the original.

2.) Speaking of independence, The show seems to make Chat Noir look like a side kick to the insect-themed superheroine. So, I'm gonna make Adrien become Spider-Man before Ladybug because I haven't seen any fanfics that have Adrien deal with situations on his own.

3.) This story is gonna "rewrite" the show. There will be minor and major changes to the source material. This is done to differentiate my story to the original. So expect characters you love/hate to have different personalities or be completely different characters. Expect Certain Scenes to take some inspiration from the source material. While others will be Completely Different.

4.) This story is a Adrien Harem Fic... 'Cause why not? So, if you don't like harems. *points to the exit* then get out.

5.) And Last But Not The least, The most important part, I DON'T OWN SPIDER-MAN NOR MIRACULOUS LADYBUG & CHAT NOIR. As their rights belong to their own respective owners! This is a work of fiction from a fan! This is made for entertainment purposes only!

And that's all! I hope you enjoy this story! *waves at the reader*

Lights...!

Camera!

ACTION!

Adrien Agreste... a boy born with everything... yet nothing... A boy alone facing loss, misery, and many mental pains... with a smile on his face... A boy struggling to survive the chocking/suffocating grip of confinement.

If one look at him, they would think he was it all together. But if one looked more closely. They will be met with a boy going through a tragic and unfair life with stride.

He is most certainly not just a happy-go-lucky rich guy without a care in the world. In fact, he cares way too much. Everything in his life has been nothing but pain, torment, and loss. So, if someone were to tell you that he has nothing to stress about (because he is practically living what most boys dreamed of) or that he was just a care free guy living like a king in his luxurious abode. Well I got something to tell you buddy. They lied...

It's quite unbelievable to see Adrien go through many of these hardships yet still maintain a positive outlook on life. So, my dear readers, join me as we go through said hardships with him. This Is-

MIRACULOUS FANTASY

Issue #1:

One That Got Away

««=={0}==»»

𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟾𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟹

𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝟿:𝟹𝟶 𝙿.𝙼