Issue #2: 『Sudden Beginnings』

Author's Notes: Before this chapter starts, I just wanna say that please leave a comment in this! I don't like to be treated with nothing but silence!

Comment anything about this story, I need feedback. If you have something to say about this story then don't hesitate to say so.

Also, please go check out my new miraculous fanfic, "Road Lined With Blood & Snow"

And that's all! I hope you enjoy!

A shadowy figure stands above the edge of a building, looking below the streets of Paris, capital of France. The night was cool and still, with people minding their own business trying to get by in life. Though in a time like this, why is there someone so deadly close to the edge of a building...?

That question could easily set off red flags, and let me tell you, no, the figure is not committing suicide! The shadowy figure is more than meets the eye as 'It' continued to surveillance the city below.

'It' seemed to be done with that as 'it' turned to 'it's' back and walked to the exit. But just as 'it' was 15 steps away from where 'it' was at, 'it' turned back again, facing the same before but in a different point of view. 'it' did some stretching exercises, getting ready for something.

'it' inhaled and exhaled as 'it' took a moment of just standing... until 'it' fully sprinted forward! Taking one last step on the edge of the building, 'It' leaped off into a huge gainer as 'it' let gravity do it's work.

"WOOOHOOO!" 'It' cheered as 'it' continues to fall. In an unexpected turn of events, 'it' points out his index, thumb, and pinkie fingers while the rest was pressing something in the center on it's palm as it shoots out white substance that is similar to a web. The web-like thread sticks to a nearby wall as 'it' uses the momentum of the fall to swing to incredible heights!

In the daytime, I'm Adrien! Just a teenage boy with a model life...

Reaching the apex of his web-swing, He let go of the strand and did a backflip mid-air as he shot another web thread to a wall near him.

But there's something about me that no one knows yet...

While swinging, He began to make a "Swh!" noise, like a child trying to imitate what a plane sounded like. He then climbed up his web strand to get a better height to the air.

Because I have secret...

He then let's go and proceeded to run alongside the wall with great speed, passing a familiar loudmouth, J Jonah Jameson. He leaped off, soon breaking into a freefall.

"I AM THE AMAZING SPIDER NOIR!"

The self-proclaimed 'Spider Noir' repeated the same process of falling and shooting a web to save himself. After that, he landed on a rooftop of a random house.

Yep! You heard that right! Now, you might be wondering to yourself, what happened to me? How did I go from being the youngest and famous fashion model from being the one and only hero of France...? Well, I'll tell ya'... just know that these tales aren't really always happy-go-lucky...

That's why it's rated T for teens! It has violence, mild vulgarity, dark themes, and more!

God Damnit, Free Guy! Go back to–! ...I don't know! Just don't Interrupt me!