Issue #6: 『Going Back Home』

*Huff.* *Huff.* *Huff.*

Adrien may be exhaustively panting, his heart beating per second, and sweating bullets but the resolve to get back to his mansion - and the rush coursing through his veins - gave him just enough strength to carry on and run his fastest on his way to the mansion.

Throughout the last 30 minutes, Adrien had been making his way through the large open world of France, occasionally backtracking and getting lost at some points because of his lack of knowledge when it came to traversing the outside world.

But nonetheless, he still got back home as he took a deep breather just besides the concrete wall that used to be an obstacle, keeping him away from FREEDOM!!!

*Ahem!* Sorry, I got carried away... 

And as of then, was just there, not keeping him in or out anymore. It just felt... weird to him.

Pushing himself to go on, he took one more deep breath as he climbed up the wall, though a little tired as displayed by the way he was slowly doing it.

Once he was at the tip, he decided to risked getting hurt if it meant getting into his room more quicker, and so he let himself fall to the ground. He landed with his sore feet absorbing most of the impact of the fall, further adding insult to Adrien's wounds as he quietly hissed in agony.

He tried to ignore the pain as he continued on, slightly limping on the way to his destination.

Another wall has met Adrien once more as he internally groaned in annoyance by the fact that he has to crawl with his already souring hands!

Was THIS what he gets for running away without his guardians permission!? If so then, DAMN, Karma is a BBBBIIIII-EAUtiful thing that can be so unforgiving to others...!

He shoved those inner complaints out of the front and into the detention corner as he flexed his hands,  preparing them for a gruelling trip.

He jumped into the wall as his hands sticked into it like suction cups. In a tiring snail's pace, he crawled up the wall all the way up, which he found extremely overworking but somehow he still had the will to continued on.

FINALLY reaching his open window, he grappled his hands onto the window frame, with his arms wobbling, making the task more difficult for him than it needed to be.

"UGH!" He pulled himself up just enough for the window frame to reach the same level as his stomach as he gave up right then, putting all the weight towards his upper body, letting him slack down inside. He comically flopped down on his own floor, though it looked painful.

And Adrien just stayed there. Not moving. He almost looked like his soul left his body. But he's the main character of this story, so, he wasn't dead or anything like that.

If you get a better look at him, he was comedically all black and white and was gasping for any air to enter his lungs. His chest falling in a rigid pace.

His adrenaline rush had just then worn out, his body ached like hell, and his eyes was half lidded.

From just by looking at him as a whole, he looked like he's about to pass out from exhaustion. And he was but his mind refused to be consumed by unconsciousness because he has another problem handed to him.

*Grumble*

...he was STARVING!

'Oh man.' Adrien reluctantly complied to his own thoughts, which was to grab something, ANYTHING TO EAT!

Even if he slept upon it, he'll probably die in the middle of his slumber from starvation. He might exaggerating on the last part... but it just felt that way.