Issue #4: 『A Cagey Relationship』

🅼🅸🆁🅰🅲🆄🅻🅾🆄🆂 X 🅼🅰🆁🆅🅴🅻

presents:

MIRACULOUS FANTASY

Issue #4:

A Cagey Bond

Written by: A Chloe Stan

««=={0}==»»

February 6th, 2014

Thursdays, 2:30 P.M

France, Paris: Agreste Mansion

««=={0}==»»

We see Adrien showing Nathalie his bathroom... or what's left of it, that was...

"What happened, here?" Nathalie simply asked Adrien.

"..Well, once I grab the faucet, it suddenly broke off.." Adrien felt a bit unsure about that answer, even though it's true. "So, I panicked and end up pulling the bathroom curtains to wrapped it all around the faucet."

"And the sink top?" Nathalie pointed at the big cracks that formed themselves of the sink top.

"...I don't know... It just... broke." Uncertainty is still in Adrien's mind when he replied.

He heard Nathalie sigh as she grabbed her phone out of her pocket. "I'll call the plumbers to fix this. No need to worry."

Adrien let out a breath of relief that he didn't know he was holding. "Thank you, Nathalie." He verbally expressed his gratitude as she nodded her head in acknowledgement.

««=={0}==»»

Five minutes later, Adrien was in the upper part of his room, which was the part of his room he calls 'Mini Library'. He was searching for many books or catalogues about arachnids...

"Aaahhh!"

..Preferably the ones WITHOUT A CLOSED UP PICTURE! God, that nightmare of his was just so scary that every time he looks at a zoomed-up photo of any spider... His mind will wonder back to the big old scary eight-legged creepy-crawly that evaded his dreams that one time! Now he just felt horrible for pranking Zoe with fake spiders... and Chloe, sometimes...

He kept on searching, being very carefully as to not glue his hands on the pages or rip apart the wasted woods. He does find somethings but most of them are facts that he already knew. Like, spiders can lift over 10x their sizes, spiders can stick to walls thanks to the hairs on their bodies, and spiders can move their limps even when there're cut off from the entire body...

Quirking a brow on the latter part of his thought, he looked at his arms...

'Nope! Not even gonna entertain that thought!' Adrien got back to his own personal research as he become more laser focused as time went on. And eventually, he found some new things about spiders but not that much. He doesn't know if he could, like, sense every vibration in the air, have poisonous fangs... or, God forbid, can grow eight arms!

Adrien sighed, putting down the 45th book he had read and let his mind wonder off... He then looked at his hand, with the raised hairs still there in his fingertips. With him staring at his adhesive fingers for a hot minute, he couldn't help but asked himself, 'Do my toes have setules too.'