Issue #3: 「Adrien's Big Changes」

««=={🕷}==»»

February 6th, 2013

Saturday, 10:45 A.M

France, Paris: Agreste Mansion

««=={🕸}==»»

"—ALL THINGS HOLY!!!"

Came a scream out of Adrien. If one were to look at his face, they would say that his expressions are a mixed of shock beyond his years, bewildered, and disbelief.

He couldn't help but just stop and process to all the things just happened. 'What. Is. Happening.'

The boy defying any rules of physics had his hands and feets sticking into a ceiling. Yeh that's normal!

He tried to forced it out but was unsuccessful. 'Stop. Sticking' Cracks begin to form itself at the effect of Adrien continuing to brute force his hands out.

Suddenly, like real sudden, he stopped sticking as he had a moment of victory... Cut short by him crashing down the floor. *Thud!*

"Ow~!" He groaned, though it was just his instincts. He didn't even felt anything painful, the impact of him falling to the floor felt like someone just lightly bumped into him. (A/N: And I use the term loosely.)

Pulling himself up, he sat there and looked at his hands with a perplexed look. He tilted his head in the left, still wondering how did he do... That?!

Adrien then heard a familiar feminine voice call out, "Adrien? Are you okay? I heard you yell. Is everything alright?" The monotoned yet worried voice came from Nathalie as she knocked on the door. Three times to be exact.

Snapping back into reality, He got back into his feet. "Uh-! I'm- I'm- I'm- I'm FINE!" Was what he had managed to let out.

The sudden raise of voice was enough to make Nathalie take a step back as her worry begins to leak out of her face and adopted a concerned look. "Adrien, What is happening to you? He'd been in your room since yesterday, not even going out of your room."

'Wait What?' The Blonde grabbed his phone... And his hands sticks into it... again...

He violently tried to shake it off but was deemed a fail as the phone did not even moved in it's place. Sighing in exasperation, he gave up and uses his free hand to turn on his phone.

[11:00 A.M] It reads as it surprised Adrien. He has been in his room, asleep, for like a while day! What did that spider do to him?!

"Adrien?" Hearing Nathalie's call, the said boy rushed to fix himself up as Nathalie sighed. "I'm coming in."

She opened the door and came in. She looked around for him. Blue bell eyes met emerald as she saw Adrien, who is nervously smiling, covered his whole body with his bed sheet.

She looks on with a confused expression. "Are you okay, Adrien?" She blankly questioned, why was he covering his body? "Why are you... covering yourself?"

"Uh- Well," He'd pause for a sec. "I'mmm naked..." Was his awkward answer to Nathalie's question and, fortunately for him, she had fallen for the deception.

"Oh, well then, are you feeling okay? I heard you yelling from outside." Nathalie said.

"Oh I just... stub my toe..." Adrien awkwardly and nervously lied, trying to muster up a convincing look on his face. "It hurts really bad..."

"Do you need anything?"

"No, no, I'm fine."

"Oh, Well then... I'll see myself out." Nathalie opened the door but before she fully gets out, she looked at Adrien, "Oh I forgot to mention that your schedule today is free. So take care of yourself."