Time to get started hahahah (im srry, im just excited)

Y/N: Hi

Sun: Hi

Moon: Hi

People: Hi(Don't mind my bad ▪︎ass▪︎ grammar and word choice pls)

"Yes! Woohoo!" I shouted as I had just been accepted for working at the Mega PizzaPlex a few minutes away. I had applied for many of their spots to work in this circus, but they had all been declined as I had not enough experience or someone had already taken the spot. But now, it was different. I applied for the daycare spot even though I'm not too good with children, and it had been accepted! I don't really know what I was expecting other than I would finally have enough money to move out of my dump.

☆Timeskip~☆

Today...was the day! It was the first day I was going to work at a new job! And not any job, but the Mega Pizzaplex! :D
I quickly dressed up in some casual clothes,👕👖👗👚👔and I ate cereal,🥣fed my cats,🐈🐈‍⬛and hooked out. I had to always get out a bit early because I have to take the bus to get to the Pizza plex, but today, I had to go out at, like, 5:30. That's because someone had to teach me the basics of the Daycare and Pizza plex in general. I hopped onto the bus as I watched tired people almost falling asleep on the bus. I rested my head on the windowstill as I was ready for a new opportunity.

●○Srry this was soooooooo short. But don't worry, I have way more pages in my real book, and I just copy those words onto here so I can share my stories with more people!! ♧ So..uh..what did you think of this story..?○●