Creepy co-worker...*grabs stick*

Y/N: Hi

Sun: Hi

Moon: Hi

People: Hi

I don't think I can spend another day with the kids at the daycare, they are just so--

k i d d y.

And I hate that.

I hate kids.

But I have to go to get paid, and of course meet Sundrop again, (cause I'm still horny)

I quickly got dressed and ate the last of my breakfast before going onto the bus again. It always smelled like different stuff each time. The first time, it smelled like cigarettes. The second time, watermelon. The third time, books. Now, water.

I guess my nose just had to get used to the smell.

Anywho--I was excited to meet Sundrop again because I had a little prank for him, just to mess with his gears, and see how human he truly is. 

You see, I am planning on scaring him with a mannequin leg, broken off from the body. Then I'll just act like that is my leg, and I didn't have a leg all this time.

I know, my humor is ---fucked up--- but you gotta roll with it.

I skipped inside the Daycare, totally missing a bunch of steps on the stairs, and I was basically tumbling down, getting ready to meet my favorite animatronic.

I still can't call him a person yet, even though he acts sentient. Otherwise, as my parents said, I would be too attached to it.

I laughed as Sundrop wrapped his arms around me, tickling me until he picked me up, twirling me around like he always does.

God, he's such a child :)

Without warning, the mannequin leg from my imaginary bookbag fell out, and dropped onto the floor, causing Sundrop to drop me, and scream for his life.

"WOAH!"

He jumped up and down, running around, causing me to laugh my ---ass---- off.

"SUNSHINE--ARE YOU OKAY?? HOW ARE YOU LIVING--"

"Hahaha!! You---you fell for it! This is not my ---fucking--- leg! It's a fake mannequin leg! See?"

I picked up the leg, showing him the clearly defined un-alive leg.

Once he calmed down, I poked his face with the leg, "Hah! You screamed like a girl."

"That's not nice!!"

He knocked the leg out of my hands and threw it in the Daycare bins.

"Aww--are you mad?"

I grinned at his cute and says attitude. I should make him mad more often.

"Y/N..the daycare is a place not to mess around in! You shouldn't that type of stuff."

Alright, so how about when me and Moon were messing around? Hmm?~

"Okay--okay..sorry...I have to get something real quick, I'll be right back!!"

"Okay."

I had to get my water bottle which I left on the countertop of the pizza plex when I entered here.

I soon walked around for ages once I found my water bottle, chilling on a box. I grabbed it, questioning myself if I ever put this here.

Until I heard some footsteps from behind me.

I quickly whooped myself around, daggering my water bottle at the opponent, until my eyes revealed my coworker, standing there, with a confused and smirky expression on his face.

I quickly sighed of relief,"---Fuck!----You scared me, Dan..!"

Dan, the diamond minecart :)

He chucked slowly as he put my water bottle down on the desk, twirling it around while saying,

 "Sorry..I just wanted to see what you were up to. Cause now we don't talk as often, and...offu.."

 He turned his body, facing me with a sincere face,

" I just wanted to take some things off my chest. :)"

"Okay.." I walked next to him, settling myself in the same standing-up position he was in.

"But you better make it quick."

He stared at my boobs, which were clearly hidden, but I still covered it with my arms, making him regain his focus.

"C'mon! I don't have all day.. - _ -"

"Ah..right. So--ehm---I wanted to start off first, by saying how beautifully amazing you are, like wow. You are just.. offu."

"Okayy..?"

"And..god, I can't help it. Okay, I like you!"

Uhm

What?

I looked at my water bottle for a few seconds and then looked at him, with a blank expression on my face.

He looked at me, as he stepped towards me, making me almost fall behind.

"I really like you. I wanna die with you. I wanna feel your body against mine as we have sex!~"

Wowie. Creepy alert.

"W-what??"

"You heard me."

He smiled at me.

I didn't. I frowned as I shoved my middle finger in his face, and walked off, saying,

"---Asshole.----"