Metting for the first time in foreverrr~

Y/N: Hi

Sun: Hi

Moon: Hi

People: Hi♡♡♡In this story, Y/N kinda has its own personality as this is the first time I am writing something including Y/N. So if it feels like they aren't really matching you're personality or actions, then please don't hate on me because of that cause this is my first time writing something like that. Ah, sorry, now I'm sounding like a ---bullshitty--- person. Anyways, onto the story!!💌♡♡♡

*After this person got the basics and stuff of the Daycare and Pizzeaplex*

"Phew. Finally. Done...well..not quite." I said as I sat on the Daycare floor and tried fighting myself to not sleep. The Daycare music was a bop tho, and was enough to almost make me fall asleep. But no! I can't fall asleep on the first day of the job! That is very unprofessional. >:( And so, I went into my office and began working on some ---boring-ass--- stuff. Once I finished, I went back into the Daycare as I was presented with something quite surprising. 

"Hellooo!" 

A-A sun? 

The Sun guy had appeared from a mini-room above the ball pit. He jumped down into the ball pit and came//no...sipped towards me. He bent down to get a closer look at me.

 "Ah...hi." 

Now I get the assistant person when they said don't be too scared when a huge Sun man came skipping towards me. He also said the Sun has different programming than the others?? I don't know what he was talking about, but I still made sure to be wary. 

"You're new here! Aren't you?" 

Sun said as he bought his face closer to me, still smiling all the way through. I backed up cause I like my personal space, and get flustered if someone intervenes with it. 

"Y-yes! I am Y/N and I am new here. I am another Daycare worker, so you don't really have to worry about me." 

I replied. Sun's smile widened as he picked me up and twirled me around. 

"H-hey!" I squeaked. 

"Ooh! Yay! A new helper and friend! I am sooo excited!!! We are gonna make many memories together! Aww! Your face is sooo cute!!" 

He grinned as he kept twirling me which made me quite dizzy. Although, I did get a bit flustered from the comments he made about me.

 'Is that what the assistant worker meant when he said Sun's programming is  a bit different from the others?'

I thought as Sun stopped twirling me and put me down. 

"Do you wanna have a puppet show? Or play with glitter glue and googly eyes!?"

 He sparkled as he held up numerous bottles of different glitter glue and bags of googly eyes. I didn't really know what the time was, so I said

" Wait a second Sunny. I gtg do something real quick."  

left into my office as I saw Sun's beaming smile because of the new nickname,'Sunny'.  I quickly opened up my phone and saw the time.  6:47. "Ah...I still have time," I thought as I left my office. Sunny hugged me tightly as he saw I had come back.  I had just left for a minute, but I haven't been hugged in a long time, so it was nice to have one. He lets me go as I said,

" Soo--Sunny?" 

Sun beamed once again because of the nickname.

 "♡Yes Sunshine?♡"

 He gleamed. "I flustered a bit because of the name-calling.

 "Uh, when does the children usually come in?" 

I asked. Sunny blanked out for a moment before dozing back in. 

"Around 7:30!"  

"Alright...thanks!" 

"Anytime Sunshine!♡" 

I flustered once again.