Very sPiCy hide-and-seek

Y/N: Hi

Sun: Hi

Moon: Hi

People: Hi

This will contain some NSFW parts so I will warn you when we get to that point in this story :)

As I sat in my office, playing with a Rubix cube, I heard lots of people laughing and running around. I sighed as I thought,

'Oh ---damn.---- The kids are here!'

I left my office as I saw Sun picking up some kids and lots were already going inside the play structures. Some were playing in the ball pit. Oh boy...what a mess. I walked toward the parents to have a little chat with them, cause what else can I do? (Isabella~~~) I heard Sun's sweet laughter as he began calling the kids towards the middle of the daycare. I decided to say bye to the parents and I closed the door for safety precautions. I walked over to Sun and I sat down with the rest of the kids on the Daycare floor. "

Alright friends!! Today, we have a new guest with us! Meet, Y/N!" 

Sun introduced me as he helped me up with his hand. 

"So today, we will have extra fun! :D" 

Sun's smile widened as he turned his face to face me. He gave me a warm smile which made me smile as well. All the kids waved their arms at me and said hello. It was quite cute tbh. I waved my hand back and said 

"Hello to you too!"

"Before we start, remember the number 1 rule!! Do Not Turn Off The Lights! :D" 

Sun said. When he said that last part about the lights, his voice got more serious and thicker. It was kinda weird. I guess he wanted to make that very clear. Do not turn off the lights, got it. 

"Today, we will start off with a good, classic, fun game! Can anyone guess what it is?"

Hmmm...good and classic---what is it? There are a lot of games that are good and classic. He had to be more specific with his word choices. 

"Oh! Oh!! I got it!"

 One kid in the front responded eagerly. 

"Yessss?" 

Sun asked and turned his body to face the kid. I still couldn't get over how tall he was. He was so ---damn--- tall. 

"Hide and seek!!!"

 The kid shrieked. 

" Correccttt!!!!" 

All the kids giggled as they already seemed to look around for the perfect hiding spot, and some started to get up from the floor to run around also looking for a hiding spot. 

"And since Y/N is here today, she will join the game as well!! :D"

 I froze. 

"What..?"

 I asked. 

"Yup!" 

Sun steered. Sun turned around, and began counting,

" 1...2...3...4...5....6."

I watched as kids ran on top of the play structures and lots of them ran inside of the structures. I leaned against the wall as Sun peeked at me and said 

"Y-you're not gonna play? This game is really fun! Trust me---" 

Sun stammered. 

"Yes Sunny, I know. This game is really fun, but, I am Not a kid. I can't fit inside the play structures and run around inside of them."