Meeting Moondrop...(uh-oh)

Y/N: Hi

Sun: Hi

Moon: Hi

People: Hi

"I-I need a bit of space for a moment, please." And with that ---weak-ass--- line, I walked outside of the Daycare area. I sat on a bench,(pretend there is a bench in the pizzaplex), and I started to shake from the thought of the kiss. "It was....so....p l e a s u r f u l...." I muttered under my breath. I remembered I was panting through all of it, I remembered Sun's tight grip around my waist, I remembered when I broke it, I still wanted more. I remembered,---E V E R Y T H I N G.

And, I remembered too much, cause I started to shake and blush even more than before. After I gulped down a glass of water, I went back inside the Daycare, not knowing how Sun would react even though I literally friend-zoned him after the kiss. 

"Sunny?" I asked, looking around for him.

I saw him sitting beside some children, fidgeting his fingers. I sat next to him.

"h-hello Sunshine!🔅"

He shined, but not as much as before. He was faking his smile. I knew it.

"I--I am sorry for what happened. I- guess my programming got bonkers again! Ha.."

I looked at him with sorrowful eyes, and he seemed to notice, cause then he asked me

", Sunshine, are you..okay? I-am sorry. I--didn't know why I--I--I am so-"

I interrupted," Huh? No! No, it's okay! I know you didn't mean it. You didn't do anything wrong."

I smiled at him, and that cooled him down, a little bit.

Sun frowned and continued fidgeting with his fingers. I held his hands together, as I bought my face closer to his face. I kissed his cheek. He then had a goofy cute smile on his face 🔆 as he clasped his cheeks together, looking at me.

Ha. I couldn't have known that all of this would happen this quick. And on the first day of the job too! I guess I was really ---horny---. I rested my head on his shoulder, as he rested his head on mine.---Damn it---, how could I love him This much? I guess that's just his specialty...

After a few minutes of resting, I decided to ask Sun a question.

"Hey...Sunny?♡" "yessss?♡♡♡♡" Ah...everything he does..says...is too much for me. "May I--uh...see this Moondrop guy?" Sun paused for a moment. I turned my head to face him, as I softened my voice," Sunny...Don't worry! If Moon tries to hurt me, then I will immediately turn the lights back on to have you. I will make sure he doesn't hurt me. I---just want to talk to him." Sun weakly smiled, and replied, "Okay..I'll make sure he doesn't hurt you..♡" I smiled back at him as I got up and walked towards the light switch. (Also, pretend we are in another area away from the kids, so Moondrop can't see or hurt the kids. I asked," Are you ready?" I should have been asking myself that question because I was really nervous/hesitant for seeing Moondropbecause of his dark past.

 "Y-yes. I am." 

Then, I hovered my finger over the light switch and flicked it, causing the lights to turn off. 

I watched in awe, as Sun's sun petals closed///er-slided inside his head in an orderly pattern. Then, his stomach hatch opened up, revealing a cute, and pretty comfy-looking hat with stars patterned all over it. A mechanic hand came out from his back which put the hat on his head. His pants and skin began changing colors, darker colors. The pants were a pretty star-looking pattern, like the hat, and the skin tone turned more grey. It was all a very complex and cool system. Then, his eyes opened.

I took a step back, my finger still hovering over the switch. 

"Hello Starlight~ You must be Y/N, the person Sun was always talking about. It's a pleasure to meet you.~♡" 

He seemed-fine. Classy even. I don't really know why this guy would be a bathing, but I hadn't really seen his full personality yet, so I was still wary.

"You seemed like you realllyyyy liked it~," Moondrop said with a smirk.

His voice was scrappy and mean, but it sounded very relaxing, and soothing at the same time. So much that I wanted to sleep right then and there. I wobbled around a bit, before shaking back into my senses, and asking," really liked-what?" 

"Ah..You don't remember..Do you?" 

"What don't I remember??" I asked while stepping forward, still a bit sleepy.

"The kiss."

"Oh." I stayed silent.

---------------------------------------JUICY PART! ONCE AGAIN, A KISS!!!!!-----------------------------------------

Moondrop suddenly lunged at me.

"H-Hey!!" I shouted.

"YOU REAALLLLYYYY LIKED IT, HUH!? DIDN'T YOU? IT WAS REAAALLLLLYYYY NICE, RIGHT? RIGHT!?"

Moondrop had pinned my hands on the ground, and I was unable to move my feet around because he was on top of me.

"I-I guess I liked it. It was--nice."

Okay, Idk why tf I blurted that out, but it was the truth.

"I COULD DO BETTER THAN HIM! MINE WILL BE SOFTER, OR HARDER! MORE, OR LESS TOUNGE! SWEET, OR SPICY!! ANYTHING YOU WANT!!!"

I was really scared by now. Not only did he pin me on the ground, but his voice was also getting more and more scratchy. It was scary. So I would be traumatized as a kid if Moon did this to me. Suddenly, he pressed his lips against mine, forcingly. His kiss was really aggressive, as he put his hands all over me, still somehow pinning me. Then, I felt something big inside of my mouth. It was a tongue..? A really big tongue. And a scrappy one. But I had no choice but to suck on his tongue and moan throughout the whole thing. 

I kept moaning as he broke the kiss. Damn.

He then went back in with another round, and I went back to moaning. As we kept going at it, a kid's voice suddenly said," Uhm..Y/N? I can't sleep..." Ayo---ah  --- shit...--- I forgot we were doing this near the kids. And we were also making a lot of noise. ---Damn it.--- I quickly pushed Moon off of me, and replied," Oh! Ah, y-yes! Of course, let me help you get to sleep." I said as I was wiping spit off of my mouth. 

I walked the child over towards their mat, as I drifted them off the sleep again.

"Seee???? I told you I could do better than him. And you were moaning harder than his kiss!"

Man, he was quite annoying. But hot. Wait--wat? o _ O???

As I walked to the light switch, Moon whined," What? Why do you want him back sooo soon? Don't like me?" Eh..No. Because you literally just sexually assaulted me with kissing, and besides, I told Sun if he hurts me, then I would let him out.

I rolled my eyes as I flicked the lights back on. Moon transformed back into Sun. 

Finally.

"Sunshine!!♡" Sun said with a  smile.

He picked me up and hugged me, causing me to laugh. Even though he looked like a stickman, he was still very, very strong. 

"Did he--h u r t    y o u ? You looked like something bad just happened...." Sun asked that with a mad-looking expression on his face, as he looked at the ground, biting his lip to prevent him from screaming up a storm. I could tell just by his actions and words, he isn't too happy.

"Sunny..I said if he hurts me, then I will immediately let you back out! But he didn't hurt me. In fact, he was normal enough to talk to me! But I still didn't get to have a real conversation with him yet.." Sun looked at me, still sorrowfully, but he said,"Hm..Alright..:)..Sunshine.♡" God, I really loved him! ♡♡♡ 

But I should've  not lied...hehe...