Y/N on her period!

This part is just an extra part, because of the 1.2K reads. Thank you again🥲

And, since periods have to deal with girls, then this Y/N will be referred to as a girl and not a boy. So I am sorry if you are a male viewer. 😥

Also, this idea was from @Raymen69

(I'm also using Grammarly, so this will have more complex words😈)

Anywayssss--happy reading ig! :D

Y/N: Hi

Sun: Hi

Moon: Hi

People: Hi

I stepped my left foot into the daycare area.

It ached.

My legs were barely quivering, cause of this mild cramp.

At least I brought an additional duo of pants, a whole lotta pads, cause I was gonna need 'em.

I was not the most acceptable when it came to period cramps, especially when I had to walk around while feeling it move around inside of me. (Out of context but okayy)

But I could still go my job fine, and I could hold up with it as long as the kids didn't twist any gears. Hey, who knows, maybe even Sun could make me feel adequately with another puppet show. But would he know what a period is? And if he didn't then it'll be really bizarre for him as I define it.

But hey, let's not fret about him now. I gotta go to the restroom.

*Timeskip to when Y/N is just relaxing in the daycare, cleaning up while waiting for the kids*

"Sunshineee---why won't you talk to me? DidI do something wrong? I could fix it, I promise! I just don't really like it if you ignore me for an extended amount of time..or at all"

God, I really want to talk with Sun, but at the same time, punch him in the countenance. My cramps are getting worse as time overcomes, and I am starting to feel like I'm gonna collapse, as I'm becoming more unstable to hold myself up.

And what if the kids irritate me even more? 

I know they will, that's for a fact. 

I got up and looked at Sun.

"Sunny, please, just stop bothering me while I'm cleaning. I can't really handle a lot right now..."

"Then why won't you talk to me? Did I do something? Did Dan bother you again?"

"No..no, you wouldn't understand. And no, you didn't hurt me, nor Dan."

He held my hands with his, as he smiled and said,

"Okay! You don't have to tell me what's wrong, but if it starts to feel wrong to keep it hidden, then you could tell me! I'm always listening!"

He slowly kissed my nose, as he went back to scouring up the tables, just as the youngsters came flaring in.

Phew.

The kids saved me from a really intense atmosphere.

But my soul began to leave my body as I cried inside, wondering how Sun could be so ---damn fucking adorable.----

As I was in my lovey-dovey phase, I could hear some grunts next to me, as I darted down, I smiled when I saw Benny yanking on my pants, beaming, and looking at the other kids while pointing at them.

"Hmm? You wanna play with them?"

He nodded but kept tugging on me.

"Oh--you want, me, to play with you guys?"