𝟶.𝟷

As you rushed to Sasha's house to escape the blazing heat, even though you live three houses away, you see her running out of it and sprinting towards you.

She jumps into your arms and you almost go flying back but you keep your balance and manage to hug her back.

"OMG IM SO FUCKING HAPPY YOUR BACK GOD DAMN STOP GOING PLACES WITHOUT ME!" She yells right into your ear, making you practically deaf.

"SASHA I WAS GONE FOR A WEEK!" You yell back. "YEA DONT DO IT AGAIN!" As you both start laughing you see her parents standing at the door smiling.

As you break from the hug and start to walk up Sasha's stairs with her following you behind. You walk up the steps and give her parents a hug.

"Hey guys how've you been?" You ask in the nicest voice. "Oh we've been good, Sasha wouldn't stop complaining about you being gone. She practically blew up when she remembered your coming home today." You four laugh and right when it was getting quiet Sasha drags you inside.

"Im so happy your back, if you were gone for another day I think I would have killed my self." You both let out a giggle before she asks again, "so how was your trip to Florida? Did you get drunk on the beach again?" And said with a smirk.

"No Sasha, but I did meet some hot guys, and girls." You said back copying her devious smile. "And you're just now telling me this?! Come on let's go get Mikasa and you BETTER tell us allllll the details." Then she slipped on her shoes and ran out the door. She didn't bother telling her parents where she was going, they had a pretty good idea anyway.

When you arrived at Mikasa house you were greeted with a little white dog bouncing off the door. "God I hate that thing, it looks like a rat." Sasha said starring down at it through the glass opening in the door.

Then you saw Mikasa coming down the stairs looking bored, but her expression changed when she saw you.

"OMG Y/N HIIIII!" She said before the door was even open all the way, but sense she was so loud you could hear her just fine.

When she opened the door you were met with the same hug Sasha gave you but this time you didn't go deaf.

"I've missed youuuu!" She said while pulling away and giving you a kiss on your cheek. "I've missed you too Mika!" You said while giggling.

Sasha had already made her way to Mikasas pantry and was getting all the food. "Mikaaaa you have like no good food!" Sasha said while entering the first stage of grief.

"Yea because you ate it all Sasha!" Mikasa said back while entering the kitchen. You just let out a little laugh before Sasha screamed which made you and Mikasa rush over there.

"What happened? Mikasa asked. "I FOUND THE JACK POT!" Sasha said while pulling out the Oreos. "Oh yea those, just don't eat them all in 5 minutes. You'll get heart burn again like last time." But Sasha was already stuffing her face by the time Mikasa was done talking.

"Got it!" Sasha said in a muffled tone. The three of you ran upstairs and jumped onto Mikasas bed. "So how was your trip?" "Oh it was good, I just went there with my family and cousins. But my older sister got it really drunk, it was so funny." You said while giggling. "Which one?" Sasha asked still stuffing her face. "Natalia." You all let out a long laugh before Sasha started to choke.

"OMG SASH WHAT DID WE TELL YOU!" Mikasa said while taking away her food. You sat her up and started to hit her back until she finally started to breath again.

"That was the best thing ever." You and Mikasa looked at her like she was crazy, cause she was. "What? Who wouldn't want to go out by choking on an Oreo!" You and Mikasa both look at each other before saying 'Me' in unison.