0.7

KRACK!

You fell through the plank making you fall back onto your ass and scream in pain. Eren looked down at you as his face turned pale.

"EREN! HELP ME!" You screamed as you pulled the boy down. He fell to his knees and started to lightly tug at your leg.

You threw your head back and started to moan and groan from the pain. "Fuck, Eren. Mhm, stop it hurts!" You said as he tugged on your leg more.

He looked down at you with his eyes wide open. "GET YOUR HEAD OUT THE GUTTER PERV MY LEG IS LITERALLY THROUGH A DAMN PLANK!" You said while slapping him.

Eren rubbed his face lightly and then went back to helping. "You have to get your shoe off somehow. It will be easier to get your foot out." You nodded your head and started to shake your foot trying to somehow get it off.

The more you shook it the more your leg got stabbed from the splinters. "Fuck Eren this hurts way too badly. Can you try breaking the wood?" He agreed and the slipped his hand in between then wood and your leg.

He managed to break off some of the sharper parts and you were able to release your leg a little. But all good things come to an end, right?

As you were moving around to get your leg out you heard the board under to start to snap. You started to panic and turned to Eren. "Hurry up and get me out of here before I fall!" You said slightly starting to cry from the pain and worry.

Eren turned to you and said "ok im going yo tug your leg on three ok?" You nodded not even thinking about the pain, you just wanted out and to not die.

'Jesus I know ive tried to die in the past and said I wanted to kms but this is NOT THE TIME!' You thought to yourself as Eren wrapped his hands around your leg making sure to get a good grip.

"Ok, on three."

"One."

"Two."

"Three."

Eren started to pull at your leg making it come up just so slightly. You put your hand over your mouth so your screams would be muffled. Tears started to flow down your face as Eren kept tugging at your leg.

At the last tug your leg came out making you fall back but Eren quickly pulled you up once he heard the plank below you crack.

You fell onto him with heavy breaths and tears streaming down your face. As you held onto him you realized your leg was a bloody mess. Both you and Erens face turned pale as you saw it.

"Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit." Eren said while further inspecting your leg. There were over 10 splinters and 2 gashes along with smaller other cuts that would leave scars.

Eren stood up with you in his arms and started to walk to the end were the ladder was. As he set you down he took off his shirt and started to slowly wipe off all the blood. He then wrapped his shirt aground the gashes and tied it tight so the bleeding would stop.

"Im going to call my father and take you to the hospital where he works at ok. You should be fine. Just don't know how you're going to get down from here." He said while turning to look down

As Eren said that you remembered that you were on top of the bridge and the only way down was the ladder.

"Can you climb down?" Eren said turning back to you. "I should be able to. You go first though so if I fall you can catch me." "Good idea just be careful up here, ok?" You shot him a thumbs up as he started to climb down.

Once he reached the bottom he yelled up to you and you started to climb down. When you reached the bottom Eren scooped you up and carried you home.

When you got to his house he set you on his car and ran inside to get his keys. When he came out he was on the phone with his dad.