0.8

On Monday as soon as you stepped foot in the school Floch was speeding towards you. When he stopped he was only inches away from your face.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU SLUT!" He said as his eye twitched and started shaking. "God what's wrong with you, you little rager." "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHATS WRONG?! I SPENT OVER $500 ON YOU AND THEN YOU BLOCK ME?!" He got closer to you and pointed at you. "Oh yea. Sorry cutie I forgot about that." You said while shrugging your shoulders.

As you tried to walk away he pulled you by the arm and turned you around. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU FORGOT?!" He said, only inches away from your face. "Sorry, but all I could remember about that day was you taking photos of me while changing and in my underwear and bras. But thanks for buying them!"

As you said that last sentence you broke from his grip and continued walking to your class. When you got there you were greeted by Mikasa and Sasha.

As you sat down a few people from the hallway started to stare and talk about you.

When Eren walked in he sat down next to you and leaned over saying "saw that temper tantrum Floch threw in the hallway, hella funny. You looked hot yelling at him too." You turned to him and whispered back "weird compliment, but thank you pretty boy." With a smile

As math class went on, you kept seeing Eren glance over at you. Near the end of class you got a sticky note out of your pencil pouch and wrote, 'you keep staring, do you have a staring problem???' And slid it to Eren.

You looked over and saw him writing on it and watched him slide it back to you. When you read it it said, 'sorry, your hair is sticking up like Einstein.' Once you finished reading it your eyes widened and your hand sprung up.

When Miche finally realized, you quickly asked to go to the bathroom and ran out the room. Once you got there you checked you hair and saw that you only had a few baby hairs sticking up.

You got back to class and looked at Eren annoyed as he tried to hold in his laugh.

As class began to end, you went up to Eren and slightly bumped into him. "Calm down dumbo, i was only looking at you because you look cute focused." You made a gross face at him and said "that's cringe." While walking away.

At lunch you, Eren, Connie, Mikasa, Sasha, Armin, and Jean all sat together. You pointed over at floch and said "look, the bitch is sitting alone." As everyone looked at him, he turned his head and looked into your soul.

You quickly turned your head and started to laugh a little. When you turned back he was gone. As you looked around the lunch room you saw him walking towards you.

"Fuck. I'm gonna go, I don't feel like dealing with him right now." As you stood up you walked right past him into the girls bathroom.

You were in the bathroom for around 5 minutes while texting Mikasa and Sasha asking what he was doing and they said that he had left not too long. You left the bathroom and walked back over to the table.

"I'm back hoes. What are you guys talking about?" As everyone looked at you sasha said, "Connie told us about a carnival that's happening this weekend, wanna go? We're all going." You didn't hesitate to answer with a yes.

"Ok, so we're all going?" Asked Connie. You all answered in unison and started to plan out what you guys would do.

Connie said that there was going to be a bunch of food stands, a couple rides, a Photo Booth, those dumb rigged games, and a Ferris wheel.

You guys all talked about it excitedly, fantasizing over the food, how much fun you're going to have, the prizes you all wanted to win, and what you were going to wear.