0.4

*flashback*
You, Mikasa, and Sasha were sitting in your room just on your phones when Sasha got a text from Connie. "Hey guys wanna go to a party at Jeans? Connie just asked." You and Mikasa both jumped up and said 'yes!' in unison.

The two went home and planned to meet up back at your house because your parents said they would drive you and you all agreed to just stay at his house because everyone knew their family well and Connie was staying there too.

20 minutes later sasha and Mikasa came over but without their makeup on.

Sasha had one a tight black v-line sleeveless shirt, ripped jeans, and a belt. Mikasa had on skull tights, a black mini skirt that's not too lose but not too tight, and a black short sleeve crop top with platforms.

You didn't know what to wear so Mikasa helped you. She picked out a black corset top and black ripped jeans that covered your converse.

As you walked out of your room you quickly grabbed a sweatshirt and threw it over. Mikasa and Sasha looked at you confused. "What? I don't feel like getting dress coded by my parents." You said before walking out your room.

You leaned on the counter over looking the living room where your parents were sitting. "Are you guys ready to go?" Your mom sat up and stretched. "Yup, let's go girls." As she walked to the mud room you three followed her.

Mikasa and Sasha climbed into the back and you got into the passenger seat. You connected your phone to the car and your mom started to drive off as you picked what music to play.

As you all were singing every lyric of every song that played you didn't realize you were here. "Thank you momma, love youuu!" You said before hoping out the car and waving.

As you walked in you realize that it was packed. "God why is there so many people?!" You screamed over the blasting music. "Jeans parents are out for the weekend!" Mikasa screamed back.

You guys walked around to find Jean you saw people making out everywhere. 'God I hate parties' you thought as the music kept blasting in your ears.

Once you guys found Jean you all said hello and started talking. Jean had a red solo cup filled with alcohol.

"Jean you better not get to drunk!" Sasha said to Jean, but he obviously didn't hear her because he completely ignored her, until Sasha grabbed his ear and yelled into it.

"Ah shit Sash! Ok I won't drink as much!" He yelled back.

You grabbed a solo cup and filled it up with alcohol. As you took a sip someone bumped into you causing you to spill the drink all over yourself. "Ah what the fuck! Watch where your going bastard!"

You rushed to jeans bathroom to take off your hoodie and dry yourself. "God parties suck ass." You said to yourself.

When you went downstairs you realized you had lost Sasha and Mikasa. 'Just my luck.' While walking around you spotted a boy with two girls next to him, he had emerald eyes that were bloodshot, his hair was just a little bit above his shoulder, and a red solo cup in one of his hands.

One of the girls you could recognize as hitch, and the other had long black wavy hair, dark eyes, and her lips were a pretty shade of pink. God she was beautiful.