𝟶.𝟼

You wake up to the sun peeking in through the curtains. You rub your eyes and adjust to the bright light.

As you're laying down you feel someone's body pressed against your back and fingers going through your hair, and then it hits you.

'I'm not home.'

You turn your head to look behind you and you find Eren laying just inches away from you. He looks at you and let's out a small chuckle.

"Sorry princess, i didn't mean to startle you i just couldn't help but admire you, you're so beautiful." He said sitting up.

Nudging yourself back to your original spot you slightly sigh "it's fine just not the first thing you'd expect to wake up too" as you both chuckle a bit just as it gets silent erens mom burst in the room

"EREN JEAGER GET YOURE ASS OUT THIS BED! Oh, hi y/n!"

You jumped out of your spot and your eyes darted to Eren and Back at Carla.

"Hi Mrs. Jeage-" just as you were finishing your sentence you were cut off by Eren. "Mom it's not what it looks like I promise."

She gave Eren a death stare and then looked at you sweetly, "Oh? Then why don't you come downstairs and explain what you're doing with y/n, okay?"

Eren quickly got up and walked out of his room right behind his mother, but right as he was about to leave he put his index finger to her lips indicating for you to stay quiet.

You shot him a quick thumbs up and then layed back down looking at your phone. 'Holy shit it's 12:48' you thought while springing up

-

You went home before Eren came back up to his room.

But as you were leaving his house you shot him a kiss and watched his face turn red.

When you got home you walked straight to the bathroom and headed towards the bath. 'God my head is pounding.' You thought while rubbing your temples.

You plugged the drain and turned on the water. Once the water felt warm enough you turned around and started slipping off your clothes.

You stared at yourself in the mirror, inspecting your own body then picking up your phone.

You stood against the wall looking through your phone, then you saw a photo of Eren.

You realized you were looking at Armins account and started sliding though all the photos.

You tapped on the photo and saw Erens Instagram pop up. 'Nice.' You went onto his account and started looking at photos of him.

Some from Marley, some from when he visited here and a few of him holding a fish like every straight cis man.

And before you knew it, you clicked the follow button and set down your phone.

'Let's hope he doesn't think I'm a creep."

You turned off the faucet and stepped into the bath, curling your legs up to your chest.

The whole point of taking a bath was to clear your mind but all you could think of was him.

They way he looked at you, his voice, his hands, but most importantly, his touch.

You threw your head back and closed your eyes, 'god damn what am I thinking? I'm supposed to hate him! Not fall for him!'

You slowly lifted up your head and unlocked your legs from your arms. "It's not like he likes me, right?"

The more you thought about it the more it hurt your head. You had only been in the bath for less than 15 minutes and you already wanted to get out.

'Fuck this I'm going to the park. Long baths dry out your skin anyway.'