0.10

TW: sexual harassment, smut

It was saturday and Ymir, a friend of yours, was throwing a party later that night. Your whole friend group was going so of course you're not missing out.

It started around 7:30 and it was currently
5:00 which meant you should start getting ready soon.

You got up from your bed and started walking towards your bathroom. you took off your clothes and walked into the shower washing every crease and crevice as well as shaving.

Once you got out the shower you wrapped a towel around you and waited to be dried off before walking out. You stood in front of your closet you stared at all of your clothes.

'It's one of Ymir's party's which means that it's going to be wild. So do I wear something that says slut with no limits or I only came here for a drink?'

You went with slut with no limits.

You grabbed a tight black dress with spaghetti straps and threw it on pairing it with some silver jewelry and your Vivienne Westwood pearl necklace. You grabbed a pair of two inch black heals and slipped them on.

You made sure that there was nothing wrong with your outfit and then went into the bathroom and started doing your makeup.

You put your Cerave moisturizer and then started to put on your makeup. Starting with concealer and foundation then put on your mascara, eyeliner, blush, contour, highlighter, and a little bit of lipstick.

You grabbed your Coco Chanel perfume and sprayed it on your neck, chest, and some on your wrists before rubbing them together.

You turned off the bathroom light and started walking downstairs while texting Eren.

Eren

You
Hey I'm ready
Are you?

Eren
Yea, come over

You said goodbye to your parents and then left the house. Once you reached Eren house you nocked a few times before the door flung open, revealing Eren in gray sweatpants and a tight black shirt.

"God put them away, slut. You wear the same thing everyday." You pushed Eren to the side and started walking to his living room.

"What would you rather me be naked?" Eren said following behind you. You slumped down on the couch and said "I don't know, maybe." With a smirk.

Eren looked at you and returned the same devilish smile, "I could say the same thing, princess. Now come on let's go, the party starts in 20 minutes and it's 40 minutes away."

You slumped down on the couch even more before complaining. "But it's better to be late Eren, have you never been to a party? You have to be at least an hour late."

Eren rolled his eyes at you and said, "fine, are you hungry? I can make you something to eat." You nodded your head and went into the kitchen.

"Pick out what you want." You bent down and started viewing the fridge, seeing if there's anything you might like.

As you were picking out food, you suddenly felt a sharp pain on your ass. "DAMN SHE THICK!" You shot up and held your ass so he wouldn't be able to hit it again.

"IM GONNA FUCKING NUTOR YOU!"

You started to chase him around the house as he screamed. "STOP IM SORRY! I WANT TO HAVE KIDS! PLEASE DONT KICK MY BALLS!"

You finally caught up to him and started to smack his ass repeatedly. "OW OW OW STOP STOP Y/N STOP!"

You stopped hitting him and got up. "I hope your ass hurts." As you were walking back to the kitchen you heard foot steps behind you.