0.2

Three weeks had past and your first day is tomorrow. You had your outfit ready on your chair and had just finished your shower an hour ago.

You looked at your clock right before going to bed, '10:09, and I have to wake up at 6:00 sooooo around 8 hours of sleep.' You started to close your eyes and relax when you realize, you couldn't.

You tried for another 10 minutes but you were still wide awake. 'Fuck me.' You thought, as you picked up your phone, went onto YouTube you started to watch satisfying slime videos.

Five videos later you finally started to get tired again, you checked the time, '11:35. Great.' You set your phone down and went to sleep.

-

As you woke up to the traumatic alarm sound you reached for your phone before turning it off and laying down for a few more minutes to process everything before getting up.

You walked over to your chair and picked up your clothes and slipped them on. As you looked at yourself in the mirror while putting on your jewelry making sure that your clothes are perfect and that you have everything on right

'I have no clue why I'm getting this dressed up I'll end up wearing pajama pants tomorrow anyway.' You thought as you did a little spin for yourself.

As you grabbed your water bottle, headphones, and phone at your desk you made sure you have everything in your backpack before leaving.

After you made sure you had everything with you you made your way to Mikasas car. Mikasa said that she wanted to drive you and you agreed sense she's said you guys could stop for breakfast.

Once you guys both had your breakfast you drove to school, and you just made it there with only 2 minutes before 1st period started.

When you walked in there you were met with a blond haired man with a bit of a mustache. The board read 'Mr. Zacharius' you took your seat and looked over the room seeing everyone in there.

Luckily, Rico was able to put you, Sasha, and Mikasa into classes together. Mikasa sat across the room from you and Sasha sat behind you.

The bell rang and the teacher began to walk to the board. "Hello students welcome to math class. Im gonna be your teacher Mr. Zacharius. I don't expect everyone to know how to pronounce my last name so you can also call me Miche. Truthfully I don't care."

You liked this teacher. He was laid back and seemed like he didn't care about what you did. But you've also only known him for less than five minutes so you really can't put any labels on him.

You were trying your best to pay attention in class because of your lack of sleep last night but you were quickly woken up when you heard the large door open and shut

You turned your attention to the door when you heard "wow Jeager, 20 minutes late on your first day of school." There was a tall boy who looked like he was around 6'2 or even 6'3 standing at the door way. He had grey shorts on that just go above his knees and a white 'virginity rocks' sweat shirt on with a string in his mouth and a few sliver and gold rings on his fingers and his hair in a messy bun with his baby hairs coming out the front.

'He looks cute. But the sweater is a major ick.' You said lost in a trance

Once you snapped back to reality you heard the teacher say "go sit there. Next to y/n"

Your heart started to beat and the closer he came the more you realized he looked like the boy from three years ago.

'Fuck I don't want him next to me.' You thought as you heard Sasha call your name.