008

✿

𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

! TRIGGER WARNING !

mentions of sexual harassment.

''Azami? Totally forgot you work here, hey! How are you doing?'' you noticed Leorio's voice immediately and watched Azami make about a million facial expressions in just a matter of a few seconds. ''H-Hey!'' he stuttered, side-eyeing you, hoping you'd finish your sentence, giving him some kind of reassurance but you didn't. You sucked in your lips and looked at Leorio, smiling at him as a greeting and Azami nodded his head slowly, feeling like ignorance was an answer on its own.

''I'm going to get a drink,'' you whispered and Azami and Leorio both nodded before continuing their own conversation. You stood up and quickly walked over to the stand with drinks. People were talking around you, all in their own world, having their own friends and conversations. You felt a bit lonely and felt rather out of place as the people around you all looked like insanely rich businesspeople, you started to feel like you didn't really belong between them.

You sighed as you grabbed a glass and poured some alcohol into it before turning around and putting the brim of the glass against your lips, taking small sips of it as the bitter substance wasn't your favourite in the world. You weren't a big fan of alcohol in the first place but felt like it was something you had to drink at gatherings like these when in reality it's really not something you have to do.

''Hey, you!'' you looked over at your side and saw a tall guy with dyed red hair stand next to you, nails painted black and a sly grin prominent on his face. You side-eyed him, not sure if he was talking to you or not, but you immediately got a bad feeling from him. ''Yes, I'm talking to you,'' the guy slurred, and you cringed, not looking forward to talking to a drunk.

''Oh, hi.''

''Not to be bold or anything, but fuck you are hot, I'd definitely do you,'' the guy laughed as he took a few steps closer to you, enough to be able to touch you if he reached out his hand, ''mannnn, are you here with anyone? Got a boyfriend?''

You tried to swallow a lump that was nearly impossible to get through your throat, you felt so uncomfortable, not knowing what to say. You could just go away, right? Or would he follow you? Or would he get upset at you for walking away? Where was Azami? Could he see you here?

''Well? Care to answer me? C'mon now, don't be rude,'' he laughed, taking another step forward, dragging his finger along your cheek, twirling a strand of loose hair that had slipped out of your bun. ''You're definitely the most beautiful girl I've seen at this party. Care to let me hear your voice? For fucks sake, why are you being so difficult, woman? My name is Asahi, what's yours?'' he spat in your face and laughed, his voice was loud, booming and even caught the attention of some people around you. You started to feel humiliated, almost freezing right in your spot because you didn't know what to say to the guy.