5: Previously on "Chaotic Stupid"

Three years had gone by and Mikoto was still dealing with this shit

" Mikasa! Get fucking off of me dammit! "

Sometime in the evening, as had become her habit over the years, Mikasa had migrated from her bed and into Mikoto's. Arms and legs wrapped around her in a crushing vice, Mikoto cursed the day that Mikasa hit her growth spurt. Now that they were the same height, she couldn't just have thrown her off anymore.

" Are you guys awake? " Sasha's too coy voice called as she peeked over the top of the bunk with a shit-eating grin; getting an eye-full of Mikoto suffering under Mikasa's constrictor-grip. " No? Well, I guess it can't be helped. "

" Sasha! Sasha! Don't you fucking leave me here like this! "

" Sorry, Mikoto! You're on your own! "

" Mikasa for fuck's sake! "

It took her fifteen whole minutes to shuck the girl off of her.

Most irritatingly, the moment Mikasa'd been rolled off of her, the girl calmly roused from sleep— as if she hadn't been an immovable boulder not moments before.

Leaning against the doorway to the shared washroom inspecting her nails as she waited for Mikasa, Mikoto vaguely registered someone almost crashing into her with a high pitched yelp. Lazily flicking her eyes upwards, she caught a flash of blonde as it whipped out of her line of sight.

" What did you do to Krista? " Mikasa asked, side-eyeing the taller girl as she made her way over. Mikoto scrunched her nose in confusion as she wracked her brain, the girls striding towards the Mess Hall.

" Who? " Who the fuck was 'Chrissy'?

" Krista. " Mikasa repeated, jutting her chin in the direction of the tiny blonde was was scurrying away from them (or, rather, Mikoto) as fast as her little legs could carry her.

" Oh, Mousy? " The redhead shrugged. " Hell if I knowshe's been like that around me since the begining. "

" Maybe it's your face, " Mikasa offered helpfully. Her counterpart scowled side-eyeing the girl.

" Bitch, did you just call me ugly? "

" Of course not. We look too alike for that— " the dark-haired girl commented evening as they made their way into the Mess Hall and got into line.

" And to think in the begining I thought you were this stoic bitch with a brother complex, " Mikoto tutted, raising an eyebrow at her serving of lukewarm re-hydrated eggs and sad, singular bratwurst sausage. " When you're actually a savage bitch with a brother complex. " Mikasa deadpanned.

" I do not have a brother complex. "  The redhead snorted incredulously.

" Mhm. And I've never cussed a day in my fucking life— Ow! Bitch! " She rubbed the spot on her upper arm that Mikasa ruthlessly punched, whining as they sat down. " What the fuck?! "