Episode 1 His butler, Able part 1

On the outskirts of London, a run-down manor stood in the morning fog, not far from that manor was a well-built manor that stood in all its glory. outside the manor was a fountain which stood in a beautiful garden, inside of the manor a voice can be heard "master, it is time for you to wake up" the voice belongs to the manors head butler Sebastian Michaelis, who has come to wake his master up. inside his master's room, he opens the curtains making the morning sun hit his master's face.

Sebastian turned to see that his master was awake, and next to him was (name) Midford his master's fiancé. she was fast asleep next to Sebastian's master, Ciel Phantomhive Sebastian chuckled to himself 'I somehow knew she would be here, perhaps the master had a nightmare or she did?' he thought to himself, as he prepared the morning tea, as he did a knock came. Sebastian looked to see the door open to show a young man who looked about Sebastian's age, but with blue hair that came to the bottom of his neck that was up in a half bun and piercings in his ears. "Yes?" Sebastian said the young man said "have you seen lady (name)? she's not in her room, so my guess is she's in here" Sebastian nodded "yes Joe, she is in here" Joe chuckled "I had a feeling, anyway the breakfasts ready for those two when they get up" Sebastian nodded letting Joe go.

Once the other butler had gone Sebastian finished preparing the morning tea for his master and (name). Ciel yawned his hair over his right eye and put his arm over his left eye to block the morning sun out. Sebastian made sure Ciel had his eye patch on, before making sure (name) was awake. when awake she stretched and yawned her (hair colour) was a mess, and she had a (favourite colour) nightgown on. she rubbed her eyes and said "morning Sebastian, Ciel" "good morning, lady (name), I hope you slept well?" "Yeah, something smells good" Ciel gave her a kiss on the cheek 'awe he kissed me' you thought. Sebastian inside was jealous slightly at Ciel doing that to you, but he kept a neutral face "for breakfast today we have lightly poached salmon accompanied by a delicate mint salad, I can also offer toast, scones or a pain de champagne, which dish would you both care for this morning?" Sebastian asked.

"a scone" Ciel said without missing a beat "I'll go for (whichever you want), but you don't need to make that much for us both Sebastian," you told him while giving him your order. Sebastian chuckled and said "it is fine lady (name)" he handed you both your morning teas, as they enjoyed their morning teas. Sebastian listed off their schedules for today "today master and lady (name), you have a meeting with Mr Hughes the authority on the history of the Roman empire, and this evening Mr Damiano of the Posiden company will be paying you a visit" you nodded having some of your morning tea. 'I've been here what 11 years and I still can't get used to all this, still, it's better than my old life that's for sure' you thought.

"Oh, is that the man I have in charge of my stuffed animal factory in India?" Ciel asked 'that's a thing, India it will be a couple of months and soma and Agni make an appearance' you thought glancing at Ciel and Sebastian. "Yes, I'm told he's Italian, we will, of course, offer him all the hospitality the estate can provide" Sebastian replied 'yeah by that you mean teach him a lesson' you thought. Ciel smelled the tea "I know this smell is it earl grey" he asked 'no Ciel it's green tea, of course, it's bloody earl grey! it's all you drink' you thought sarcastically. "Yes, it's from Jackson of Piccadilly" Sebastian replied, you finished your cup and put it on the bedside table "I'll go to my room and get dressed, see you at breakfast Ciel" he nodded "yes see you their love" "yes, see you at the breakfast table lady (name)" Sebastian said you left. 'Awe he called me love, it's cute how he does that in private' you thought going to your room. which was basically next door and decorated as you wished, Sebastian however was now seething with jealousy. he wanted you but he couldn't for the fact 1 you were Ciel's fiancé, 2 in the social system of the era he was a butler and you a lady, and only his master could give permission to let him be with you and 3 he was contracted to Ciel to follow his orders.