episode 5 his butler chance encounter part 1

In an unknown house by candlelight, a woman was tied to a chair with classical music playing in the background, the unknown woman struggled against her restraints. her eyes full of fear and tears shaking as an unknown person unties a gag from around her mouth, the woman cries at this. the mystery person tells her to shush tears still in the woman's eyes, all she can do is shake and obey the person outside the sky is heavy with rain, and it soon starts to rain on the ground a newspaper with the headline of Jack the ripper strikes again starts to get wet.

"Is this really the time for a game of chess?" Ciel asked "Obsessing about it won't help you solve the case," madam red told him, you looked up from your book. "She has a point, Ciel, like when you're looking for something you never find it but when you stop, most times you find it right away," you told him taking a cookie. Evonie near by Joe and Sebastian looking over some information, "yes (name) is right, why not leave it all to Sebastian and Joe dear" madam red said. "There simply my chess pieces, I'm the one who moves them by giving orders they are no ordinary chess piece" Ciel explained. 'And you as well Ciel, your like that in chess the queen falls the king loses' You thought you didn't feel like playing chess today.

"They can move as many squares as they need to like that" Ciel knocked Madam reds piece off the board which caused her to have a shocked face. you put a bookmark in your book "That was against the rules you know!" madam red told him, "Not to Ciel it's not, he is right Joe and Sebastian are like two chess pieces who can move wherever the one playing wishes, but Ciel you forget when the queen falls the king is useless" you walked over sitting on the arm of his chair. "Yes, indeed but I intend to not have the queen fall if this was a game but rules such as this have no meaning in real life" You nodded. "Ciel's right, I mean if we had rules like this in the real world, life would be easier but there's always unexpected things that happen, like death, injuries to name some" you said.

"Yes, there are always knights who break the rules, and those who betray if you let your guard down it's checkmate" Ciel said as he put another chess piece down. the scene changed back to the house with the unknown woman in, who was still scared shaking watching the unknown person mix something in a small pot with a brush, they then put it on the woman's lip a crash of thunder came making her jump in surprise and whimper. the person roughly held the woman's face, they were angry shed jumped another few flashes of thunder came showing a medical tool kit.

"You must have had other options in life, besides policing England's underworld" madam red asked. 'Really other options, he had no other options here, every head of the Phantomhive family has to be the guard dog, Vincent was like Claudia was, if Ciel didn't do it then it would likely fall to Francis or even say Alexis or heck Edward' you thought. "I'm sure my sister, your mother wanted something else for you" 'and again she knew her eldest would take after her husband' you thought having some tea. "And yet after their deaths you returned to be the queen's guard dog, is it because you're trying to avenge your parent's murders?" she asked you looked at her. Ciel had some tea thinking back to almost 3 years ago when he returned, the scene changed to the burnt-down Phantomhive manor Sebastian stood with Ciel. "Revenge is a funny thing, it won't bring back the dead nor will it bring them happiness" In the scene Ciel could see his father's ring and picked it up. "To answer your question, I did not return to the house of Phantomhive for my parents" The scene changed back to Ciel, as he was now touching the blue ring on his thumb.

Ciel looked at madam red "I did it for myself" You put your hand on Ciel's looking at madam red. "I want to help him, that's why I took the role as the queens diamond, I want to help Ciel support him if I'm going to be the next lady Phantomhive when I'm of age, I want to be someone who can support him and has been there with him on this journey, so I can understand him and helped him see this through," you told her. Ciel squeezed your hand as if to say thank you, "I want to find the people responsible, I want them to experience the same pain and humiliation I suffered" You nodded. "the same, and they took away two people who were loved and had a lot of people who cared about them like me, you, my family for me Ciel parents my aunt and uncle, where like second parents if I couldn't talk to mine about something, I could always go to them about whatever it was, like you if I can't go to my mother I can come to you, like you've started to teach me about make-up and other things a girl my age needs to know" you smiled at her. 'Your wanted and loved Angelina, I understand why you did this but you have a chance to make it up in some aspect' you thought.

Madam Red gave a sad but kind smile, "I still remember the day you were born, though it seems so long ago" she told Ciel while getting up and walking over to him. "You were so tiny and fragile, no matter what I have to protect him" She put her hand on his head. "You know I was never able to have children, but there was you" she came to his level "I've come to think of you as my own son, which is why I would wish you would quit this" she told him. Ciel moved her hand from his head "This is a task I've freely chosen, it's still my choice to make no one else's" She seemed shocked at what Ciel said. you nodded and said "Ciel is right, he knows the pros and cons of this job, this life we can never force another to do what we wish to, we can convince but they have free will and their own mind to decide to do something or not to do something," you told her.

Ciel held her hand away from his and looked at her "I don't regret my decision, and I won't be coddled by anyone as (name) said I know my own mind, I know what this life leads to I will see this through to the end" Ciel told her, madam red had a sad look on her face as she looked at him. soon it was time for madam red to go, Sebastian helped her with her coat "I have it now" she turned to him thanking him. "My lady" she looked at him "promise me, Sebastian, you will never leave his side or hers this is a dangerous world for a boy, let alone a girl make sure they do not lose their way, also ask Joe to do that too for (name)" Sebastian went on one knee hand on heart. "I swear I shall stay by their side until the very end, as will Joe" Sebastian told her. Evonie opened the door to show Grell waiting with an umbrella in the rain, "I'm here to escort you back home my lady" Grell said as thunder crashed, showing Madam reds eyes that seemed to be dull with no life in them.

Sebastian knocked on Ciel's room door Ciel looked at him in his nightshirt "Well then?" Ciel asked Sebastian as he closed the door holding a stack of papers in one hand looking at them. "No matter how myself or Joe look at it the results are still the same" Sebastian informed Ciel walking over to his bed where Ciel sat up, "yesterday's murder the viscount didn't do it?" "Exactly, none of the people in his mansion could of done it either" Sebastian informed him. "Indeed, no person could move that quickly" Ciel moved some of his hair out of his face. "Tomorrow we'll start" he stopped mid-sentence as if to realise something, he looked at Sebastian eyes wide "Sebastian you didn't?" he asked the butler who just smiled. "of course, I didn't my lord, I told you I never lie nor did Joe, now involved in medicine, ties to secret societies or black magic, lacking alibis the nights the bodies were found, the only human who fits our criteria is the viscount Druitt" Sebastian told Ciel.

Ciel's expression went from shock to anger, "You know more about this than you're letting on don't you!" Ciel asked with some anger in his voice. "I'm simply one hell of a butler" Sebastian responded to Ciel, putting his hand over his heart. "As you know, I only carry out the orders my master gives me" Ciel had a look of anger on his face glaring at Sebastian. Sebastian threw the papers about "Only say the words my lord, I either become your pawn or your knight now master move me to check" Sebastian told him.