episode 3 His butler, Omnipotent part 3

"Now let's begin lady (name), will you come so the master can dance with you?" Sebastian asked you nodded and went over. "Now let's begin, to lead you start the first step on your heel, be sure to keep your hand firmly on the ladies back" Sebastian moved Ciel, so he held you properly. you already had the right position for the dance "when the music starts, lead with your left foot" you started to dance with Ciel, he was bad "next well try a natural turn, slide your foot forward like this" you danced but Ciel was having some trouble.

Sebastian stopped the dance and sighed at this "your natural ability for dancing isn't so much lacking as it is non-existent my lord" Sebastian explained 'he was trying' you thought. "You cannot simply cling for dear life onto your dance partner" Sebastian informed him, Ciel glared at him "it's not working!" Ciel told him, Sebastian sighed "lady (name)" you looked at him "may I dance with you to show the master how?" he asked you nodded. inside you were doing a happy dance you held on you blushed a little, not enough to have anyone notice Sebastian danced with you "now my lord, this is how you should dance with a young lady" Sebastian said. when you finished, he said "thank you for the dance lady (name), you dance very well" you smiled at him and sat down again "someone's happy" Joe whispered to you which you nodded.

"Also most importantly, you need to wipe that gloomy look off your face" he pinched Ciel's cheek trying to get him to smile. "The lady will take it as an insult" Ciel glared "now, let's have a smile pretend that it's fun" Sebastian smiled 'and he poked the bear, in 3...2....1' you mentally counted down when you hit one "let me go!" Ciel exclaimed at him hitting his hand away, Sebastian was surprised at this reaction "master?" he asked confused slightly. "I can't smile, I forgot how" he touched his ring "I don't know, how to pretend like I'm having fun not anymore" you went and hugged Ciel. "it's OK, you don't ever need to pretend around me, I know one day you'll smile, and grief never goes fully just know you're not alone Ciel, I'm here with you I always will be" he hugged back "you really poked the bear, Sebastian, even if unintentional" Joe said Sebastian nodded "yes I did didn't I, though I had not meant to"

You went to get ready, as you where the others were in the entrance Evonie was in a dark purple dress, Meyrin was helping Elizabeth with the finishing touches on her dress. "How awful, this is the most humiliating outfit ever!" Grell exclaimed as he looked in the mirror, he was in a white dress "think you're going to have to make peace with it" Bard told him while patting his shoulder in a pink sailor suit, which also had an orange curly wig, Finny was in a black Neko maid outfit and Tanaka looked like he was princess Kaguya. "This dress it's atrocious! so white and girly and frilly! if I have to dress up why can't it be in a sexy shade of red with a waistline that would flatter my figure?" Grell said while praying on the floor a spotlight on him "that's your problem with it!" Bard asked angrily.

"I can't live with a shame as deep as this!" Grell opened the window ready to leave "no I'd rather die!" he looked back at them "uh you aren't going to try and stop me this time?" he asked with his thumbnail by his lip. Bard and Finny had a really look, Evonie sighed "why should we Grell, it's attention and drama for you, if you're going to do it then do it, if not don't I don't think we will be bothering now" Evonie said and walked away from them. nearby Lizzy was finishing getting ready "blue is definitely Ciel's colour, and (favourite colour for you) is for (name), and both colours complement each other! you should see the clothes I've found I got them today in London, there great he'll look dashing and (name) will look beautiful" Elizabeth told Meyrin as she fixed her headband.

Meyrin stepped back when she'd finished, Elizabeth then turned to her "now time to get you dressed up! I'll make you look so adorable!" Elizabeth told her, Meyrin moved back "ah I'm really far-sighted, I can't see anything without my glasses milady!" Meyrin explained to her "you don't have to see at a ball to have fun, now hand them over silly" Elizabeth said while smiling at Meyrin she tried to take them, but Meyrin tried to stop her saying "no, no, no please please!" "Elizabeth enough!" you called out to her from the top of the stairs with Ciel. "Yes, just leave her alone," he told her, Meyrin and Lizzy looked and gasped "Ciel! (Name!)" Lizzy called out to you both. Sebastian had Ciel's cane in his hands Joe was stood by you "you look adorable!" when you reached the bottom of the stairs, she grabbed Ciel and started to spin him, the poor boy had no choice but to let her.