episode 4 his butler capricious part 3

you followed Ciel and Druitt, you could hear the conversation still you had a mask in your pocket, knowing about the auction you could hear applause. "We're going somewhere you'll find most amusing, I know I do" you stopped walking, hearing Druitt say that, you pulled the handkerchief out and put it over your nose and mouth and put your mask on. "please" you saw the door close and went down listening by it.

'what's that smell? It's suffocating' Ciel thought putting his hand to his nose. he looked at Druitt about to speak then felt the anaesthetic taking effect causing him to pass out. all Ciel could see was Druitt smirking 'damn it!' he fell against the wall feeling weak, and soon passed out "see aren't you enjoying yourself little ribbon?" Druitt said to Ciel's unconscious body. hours earlier you went to the salon to sit and discuss this "so what is the plan?" you asked having some tea, "well from my information network, Druitt is a womaniser and loves young girls" madam red said. "I see well perhaps you get close to him?" Joe said, you looked at him "true, I mean I dress up tighter corset, a bit of make-up sweet talk, maybe flirt and get the information" you had some tea Joe nodded at this.

Sebastian and Ciel gripped what they had tighter, no way are you going to get close, no way in hell "that sounds like a good plan, but I don't think the earl likes it" Lau said. madam red nodded "yes, Ciel is very protective of (name), as she is his fiancé but we have no choice" "actuality madam red, there is one that is my lord dresses as a young lady, and lady (name) dresses as a boy to keep her away from danger" Sebastian suggested, you put your cup down. "Well, I don't mind, we need to get close so Ciel which is it? I don't mind" Ciel thought it over and sighed "fine I'll wear a stupid dress" "Ciel if it's nice can I, have it?" you asked "I don't care, you can if you want you can burn it for all I care," Ciel said.

"Oh, this will be so exciting! I have a few dresses" madam red said. "now master" Ciel looked at Sebastian "we have lessons to attend to, while this is only for a few hours, you do need to act like a young lady" Joe nodded "Sebastian is right, ladies hold themselves differently from gentleman, but you'll need to take lessons to" you looked at Joe and said "no need, I know how to already, find Ciel a wing or something no girl has short hair shortest is to the base of the neck" Joe nodded at your request, so the lessons began later that night you were helping Sebastian get Ciel ready.

You helped Sebastian tighten the corset strings, Ciel gripped the wall panting sweat on his hands Ciel struggled. "Se-Sebastian (na-name)" Ciel called out. "Please hold on a little longer sir, you can get through it," Sebastian told him. "Yes, Ciel a little longer, on 3 Sebastian," you told him he nodded, you put your foot on Ciel's back and counted "1...2...3!" and pulled the strings on the corset as tight as you could, and this caused Ciel to throw his head back with a red face. "that's it you're both going to bloody kill me!" Ciel angrily shouted at them. you and Sebastian had a blank face "I doubt any woman has been killed by a corset alone, am I right lady (name)?" Sebastian asked looking at you, to which you nodded "no one has Ciel, I wear this daily Elizabeth dose all women do, as long as you can breathe, you'll be fine I'm still wearing one, now one more pull and we are done and pull" Sebastian pulled again.

Ciel woke up but he couldn't see anything at all, it was pitch black his hands were now tied together. "And now what you've all been waiting for tonight's crown jewel" Druitt spoke as he pulled a cover off a cage, you were in with the audience near the front. Mummers came from the crowd, when they saw Ciel "I'm sure she would make a lovely decoration, or sweet little pet, you can keep her whole and healthy or sell her for parts if you'd like to" the audience mummer more, talking about ideas they had now with Druitt's suggestions. 'Wow they are creeps, it's amazing how scummy they can be, they remind me of kelvin and what happened to Ciel' you thought. you watched Druitt walk to Ciel "her eyes are two different colours, but to the discerning collector that will add to her beauty" Druitt spoke. 'a black market auction' Ciel thought "let the bidding begin momentarily" 'so that's what he's doing' Ciel thought. knowing he couldn't do much besides sitting there 'he removes the prostitute's organs and sells them at his party's' Druitt's assistant removed the blindfold letting Ciel see the room, and the audience get a look at his eyes.