episode 4 his butler capricious part 1

As the results go, you'll cross-dress as a guy and Ciel still cross-dress as a girl

It was a foggy day in London, you and Ciel sat inside a carriage. Joe and Sebastian sat up front driving 'so madam red eh, well I'm going to save her even if she doesn't live to the Alois part, she deserves to make up for everything' you thought glancing at Ciel. he was looking at the queen's letter, the silence was a comfortable silence.

Soon the town house came into view Sebastian parked the carriage and helped you both out. "Thank you," you told him smiling at him, he smiled back "I hate this, there are too many people in London," Ciel said Sebastian opened the front door. "Well, it is one of the biggest cities in England, it can't be helped" Joe nodded to your explanation. "Yes, lady (name) is right there is no helping it my lord" he closed the door after everyone had entered "it is tradition for the nobility to migrate to the city every season" Joe explained. "Yes, he's right, the parties and such mother and father do this they take Elizabeth, Edward being at school gets him out of it well except when he's home and me well you're my excuse" you smiled at him Ciel glanced back blushing a little at you smiling.

"The season eh, a waste of time if you ask me," Ciel said as you all walked up the stairs. 'Why not keep the living room on the ground floor rather than the first floor?' you thought "getting away from the manor could prove a nice change of pace" it was then an image of the servants popped up. "it's a break from those 4 at least" Sebastian said 'wait you mean 3, right? Tanaka is harmless' you thought. "The one upside to this is the peace and quiet" Joe added. "Yes, you are right Joe, we can enjoy some peace and quiet" Sebastian smiled. "Yes, some peace and quiet does sound nice," Ciel said, as he opened the door it showed the room a mess Lau, Grell and madam red looking through things, Evonie wasn't looking at anything 'it's like a bombs gone off! at least Evonie has manners' you thought.

"Goodness sake! where do they keep the tea in this house?" madam red said as she looked through a cabinet and threw a book out. "I can't find it either," Lau said as he looked inside a vase, you, Sebastian, Ciel and Joe had a really look, behind you the writing some peace and quiet. "don't be silly of course it's not in there ugh!" madam red told Lau. "Madam red, Lau what are you doing here?!" Ciel exclaimed still having a shocked look on his face. 'That Ciel for you is the million dollar question? for me, I already know' you thought watching this unfold. "Ciel, (name) your early dear" madam red said, as she did Grell turned around looking at you both. "Your appearance in town means only one thing" Lau looked at you both with closed eyes. 'Ok, how the hell can he see! I mean it's like Brock from Pokémon' you thought. "The queen's guard dog and queen's diamond have a new scent to follow" madam red spoke, you noticed Ciel had a I am not amused look.

Joe and Sebastian along with Evonie's help had cleaned everything up, now you were sat around a table having some afternoon tea. Sebastian was stood behind Ciel, Joe behind you "he's struck again, another prostitute was found gruesomely murdered in white chapel" you nodded putting your teacup down. "Yes, this is not normal, how these murders happen and also the level of violence to this is beyond a normal murder, there is more to it than what's likely been told" you added. 'I can drop hints but not say it's fun for me, if I say oh yes, it's you madam red no fun, no Ciel in the corset, I want front row for that I'm keeping that dress' you thought having some more tea. "Yes, the most recent victim is a woman named Mary Ann Nickoles," Sebastian said telling everyone the name of the woman. "Yes, and from the information, we have so far, a special type of blade was used to commit the crime, which sadly resulted in her being torn up beyond recognition" Joe added. you nodded "that's right" you saw the name of today's sweet, which was an orchard fruit pie.

You took a bite of the pie 'if I ever do go back to the real world, I am asking death to give me every single recipe, Sebastian has in a cookbook, also why the hell has an unofficial cookbook never been released!' you thought to yourself. "The murder's distinctive style of killing has earned them a unique nickname from the press" "jack the ripper" you finished Ciel's sentence. the scene showed a person holding a bloody knife with blood dripping off, you nodded "yes but also who is to say it isn't a woman, but having a man commit the crimes but we won't know who they are until we catch them" you said taking a sip of tea. "a frighting name, eh?" Lau said Evonie and Grell were standing behind madam red, who held her cup of tea "that is why we are here, we hurried into town to take a look at this situation ourselves" Ciel explained. "Although he did ask, I stay at the manor, but the letter was to us both so I came too" Ciel glanced at you he didn't want you to come, but as you said the letter was addressed to you both and there wasn't much, he could do about that.