Episode 2 His Butler, Strongest part 2

Ciel had his hand to his forehead as he walked, you rubbed his head and said "there, there Ciel" Finny ran past in a cat onesie holding a cat. 'Huh strange, no sneezing from Ciel and the cats near? and I need to ask where he got that onesie from?' you thought watching Finny, "it went this way!" Bard shouted, "and here too!" Meyrin ran after Finny holding some mouse traps. it was then Finny ran past again with the cat on its head, and Bard ran past holding a ladle. Meyrin then ran past with the traps on her fingers, you sighed at this it was funny. Joe said "there is a much better way to go about it, but still" you nodded. "master" Sebastian called out you both looked at him, "today's dessert is a deep-dish pie, with fresh apples and raisins, it will soon be ready, would you and lady (name) like to eat with your guests?" Sebastian asked. you saw a picture of it appear 'ok now that looks nice' you thought. "Bring it to my study," Ciel told him he turned "I'm done here" you walked with Ciel to his study, Sebastian bowed his hand on his chest "certainly my lord" Joe watched you walk with Ciel.

"So, Sebastian, how will you handle these three? there trying but the problem is still bad" Joe questioned. Looking at him Finny ran past with a cat biting his head, hand in a trap Bard with one biting his behind, and a little rat jumping. Meyrin ran with a mouse trap on her hands Sebastian had enough. Chibi versions of Bard, Meyrin, Finny and Tanaka who was holding a net were over towered by Sebastian, in one swoop Sebastian caught the rats and put it in Tanaka's net. Bard, Meyrin and Finny panted and looked worse, Sebastian dusted his hands. Joe shook his head "well that's the rats, here caught" "yes, now that is enough of that, stop playing and get back to work" Sebastian ordered them. Ciel closed the door "finally some peace and quiet" he sighed, you nodded "defiantly" as you both went to walk, it was then something went over yours and Ciel's mouth your eyes widened passing out seeing the same happen to Ciel. Later Sebastian knocked on the door "young master, lady (name) I have brought your pie, and afternoon tea" no answer which this was strange "master?" he called out while he opened the door to the study since there was no answer when he opened the door, he had a shocked expression. The study was a mess clearly showing someone had been in, "Sebastian everything ok?" Joe asked walking over he looked in 'so she got taken to huh? I wondered if she would' he thought. "This is terrible, the refreshments will all be wasted now," Sebastian said with a shocked but also sad tone. Joe had to Laugh in his mind 'ok, he's more worried about the tea and pie not being eaten and drunk, than his contracted master has been taken' he thought he found this too funny.

The scene changed to show the docks in London, and a backstreet and eventually to a very large white mansion with a few dozen men standing guard. "The policeman of England's underworld, one of the nobles who have done the royal family's dirty work for generations, the queen's Guard dog, tasked with disposing of anyone who disagrees with her, just how many nicknames do you have? and how many families have you crushed Ciel Phantomhive?" Vanel asked Ciel. He then looked at you "and you, the future lady Phantomhive and the queen's diamond," Vanel said lighting a cigar. "I thought it would be you, you shame your family Azzurro Vanel" Ciel had a bloody nose and scrapes, you had luckily for now not got any marks, but Ciel would make damn sure you didn't get a mark. Vanel just Laughed and smirked at you both "come now, my little lord Phantomhive, do you know how hard it is for the Italian Mafia here?" Vanel asked as he walked to Ciel. You were next to him, you both had belts around you to stop you moving and cuffs on your ankles chained together, to stop you moving. 'It's best to just stay put, Joe and Sebastian will be here soon' you thought. "You Englishmen have nothing but tea on the brain" he knelt to Ciel's height, "it's difficult to penetrate those small minds of yours, so we have to think outside the box to make money, so we found the drug trade" he pointed to his head with his thumb.

You sighed "the pharmacy act of 1868 is against you gentlemen, it, unfortunately, lists opium as a contraband and restricted substance" "yes, it is, the queen's decree and I will eliminate those drugs and the vermin who sell them" Vanel was getting frustrated. You kept calm you moved a little closer to Ciel to reassure him, that 1 it would be ok and 2 you were ok. You knew at the moment his top priority was you being safe "ugh! you know this is-a why I hate all you Englishmen, the queen this, the queen that you act like this-a woman is your own mother" 'oh if only he knew mine, he'd fear her I had better not say about this, she just about agreed to let me take the title of the diamond, still she knows what work Ciel will do' you thought watching them. "You line-a your pockets while pretending the whole time you're better than the rest of us, but in the end, we are no different from each other, why can't we get along?" Vanel asked. You had a look of really, Vanel held Ciel's chin "I've left orders about your key, if myself or (name) do not come back, our servants will make sure the authorities will get it" you nodded. "Yes, my butler knows to follow orders, like Ciel said if we don't come back then that key goes to the police" "yes, so I'm sorry I have no interest in getting along with someone like you" Vanel got up and pointed his gun at you and Ciel. "You brats! don't underestimate me, my men are already waiting at your estate, where's the key? Spit it out soon or your servants will start-a dying one by one"

Ciel smiled and you giggled at this, knowing they wouldn't die no not with two demonic butlers, a gun expert with 2020 vision, an ex-soldier, a human with super human strength and a Japanese martial arts expert. No, his men would be the ones in danger, not them "oh we think they'll be alright" you nodded, saying "but let's hope they know how to fetch" it was then you were hit across the face and sent flying. This would not end well for Vanel, since one Ciel witnessed you be hit, and two both butlers were demons one contracted, another under the contract of Ciel who without even being given an order would kill the man for hurting you. Vanel dropped his cigar and stood on it, then picked up his telephone "did you hear that? The time for talk is over" he told whoever was on the other end and put the phone down. Back at the Phantomhive manor, Sebastian was carrying the pie looking for you and Ciel, "oh dear, this is most troubling, where could the master and lady (name) have been taken?" he said aloud to himself while putting his free hand by his chin he stopped walking. While he was deep in thought "Sebastian!" Meyrin called out to him snapping him out of his thoughts, panting as she ran over her calling to him. Which made him look over at her as she ran over, "I just found a letter yes I did" she ran over waving it. "Addressed to whom?" he asked as she ran over. "To the servants of the earl of Phantomhive!" outside some of Vanel's men were getting ready to shoot at Sebastian. Who was stood in front of a window, the shooter got the shot to line up with Sebastian's head it was then Sebastian looked at them.

This seemed to take the man by surprise, Sebastian shouldn't be able to see him in the tree, right? as Meyrin ran she stepped on an untied shoe lace and as a result fell, as she did the gunman took his shot but fortunately Meyrin fell into Sebastian's chest. The pie went up into the air and the gunshot broke the window breaking the vase and spraying water everywhere. Meyrin fell on Sebastian as they hit the ground, glass flying around them the pie landing back on the tray Sebastian had fully intact. "Meyrin, the letter please?" Sebastian asked while on the floor with her on top of him. While she was red-faced "eh letter?" she asked confused she then looked at the letter in her hand it clicked "oh yes sir!" she handed it to him.

Sebastian opened the letter and read it 'if you want to return your master and mistress safely, come to Nova Garden Bethmal Green as soon as possible. If you don't come before sunset, we will cut your master's fingers one by one, and send it and sell your mistress off.' Oh, this made Sebastian angry. 'How dare they threaten to do that to her!' he thought yeah, he was more angry at the threat to you than he was to Ciel. "If you want to return your master and mistress safely, come to Nova Garden Bethmal Green as soon as possible" he read some of the letter aloud. He reread the letter "goodness, what a dreadfully written letter" he put the letter into his breast pocket, as Finny Bard and Joe came over, Meyrin was behind Sebastian fangirling over what happened.

"Sebastian?" Finny asked, it was then madam red and Lau came over "what is going on here?" madam red asked. "Sorry for the noise my lady, I assure you nothing is wrong, please don't concern yourself" Meyrin was behind him, holding her cheeks with her hands her face was still red. "Nothing, are you sure?" madam red asked again. Ran Mao looked at the pie madam red maid was by her, and Grell coming behind panting as he ran over. "If Sebastian says that it is nothing, then madam red it is nothing" Joe reassured her. "Everyone, myself and Joe have some business to attend to, would you mind cleaning this up?" Sebastian informed them while handing Bard the pie who took it. Sebastian and Joe walked passed them, Bard looked at the pie "um so when you say clean" he asked going to look at the direction Joe and Sebastian had walked. "That means we can eat it right?" he looked seeing they had both gone "Sebastian?" he asked not seeing the men there.