Episode 3 His butler, Omnipotent part 1

A quick note a lot of fans argue about what to call Grell he/him, she/her. what I will do is while Grell is a butler he/him since he is acting male but in later chapters, I will likely use, they/them or she/her, also fag in England means cigarette so it's how I will refer to them, for anyone who is not from England or doesn't know.

Early morning at the Phantomhive manor you are with Ciel, as you are the sound of Grell screaming and "oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!" fills the manor as Sebastian pulls the chair out for Ciel to sit down, the servants look towards the door. You are already sat down Joe behind you just as Ciel sits down Grell bursts through the door riding on a tea cart, you looked at what was unfolding and you look at Joe, both with a look of it's too early for this. You mentally sigh 'and today is the day Lizzy comes and breaks Ciel's ring, I will go off on her she is such a brat in this episode' you thought. Yeah, you'd been waiting for this since you knew this world was based on the anime, you may throw a slap in or not you didn't know yet, but if you did you were well within your right to do that.

It was then Grell crashed into Finny, you started to eat your breakfast watching you saw out the corner of your eye the maid who'd come with Grell. You found out her name was Evonie Irene and so far, she had been more competent than Grell, the odd mistake but nothing you could say she was a bad maid, she was good at her job which is what mattered. Finny fell backwards from the impact, which caused a pot of hot tea to land on his clothes you felt so bad for him. Finny jumped up holding his shirt saying "hot! hot! hot!" jumping around "are you ok Finny?" you asked worried, you knew how it felt to have something warm spill on you.

Grell just sat there next to the capsized broken cart looking dizzy, you sighed at this Finny sat by the table, you were about to reach over and hand him a cool damp cloth to clean himself up, but before you could Grell grabbed a napkin and the table cloth taking everything with him. Ciel was in the middle of eating you gave him a really look, to say you really allowed him to study here under Sebastian and Joe? everything fell off the table a few items smashed when they landed on the floor Bard and Meyrin had shocked looks on their faces.

Grell let some screams go in surprise and shock, Ciel sighed putting his hand to his forehead you looked at Joe "is it too late to go back to bed or even pick another place to go?" you asked he chuckled and nodded "yes too late for that, don't worry hell be gone soon" you saw Evonie come over and start to pick things up to help clean up. She put the broken pieces on a tray, Sebastian glanced at her 'at least one of them is able to do their job, so far she has no problems why did madam red send her here to be trained by myself and Joe?' he thought, that is what he found strange this girl here was good at her job. good enough she didn't need this training, yet here she was she followed orders listened and had the odd accident but nothing too bad.

Bard went to Ciel whispering "master why did you agree to take on such a useless idjit?" Ciel glanced at Bard "your one to talk Bard" he sighed "it didn't seem like such a bad idea" you let a small laugh go. "Yeah, because you got talked into it by madam red," Ciel thought back to madam red asking him, the scene changed to madam red with a red background behind her with small Grell faces on it "Ciel darling, I have a problem Grell is hopelessly incompetent" she had one eye closed and sighed. she then closed her eyes holding her hands together asking him "can you have Sebastian train him to be a decent butler? you can't refuse your favourite aunt can you" she then opened one eye and then blow him a kiss, Ciel sighed remembering "yes your right sort of" his hand to his forehead again.

"I thought Sebastian and possibly Joe would be inconvenienced by this, I never expected that we would be affected as well" he explained "awe you care about me Ciel, how sweet" you teased him. He had a small blush and looked away you giggled, behind Sebastian Tanaka stood with some tea just being his usual self. You and Joe looked at Grell which had Bard, Meyrin and Finny looking at him with what you assumed to be an imitation of Sebastian's usual glare, he gives them if they messed up. you couldn't blame them I mean he was worse than them, they tried their best to do their jobs, and half the time for one or two of them they did do it right but Grell was causing more problems for them.