CHAPTER:-6

"Don't leave tomorrow you can live here with us".

"Where I'm going to sleep?"joon asked looking at taehyung who was getting ready for bed after shower.
"Obviously,In our room"tae said with smile giving joon pair of his clothes including boxer.
"It's your turn I don't have your size we'll go shopping tomorrow but for now you can wear these it's mine it's less bigger than hoseok"tae said giving the clothes to joon.
"Ok you don't have to buy me clothes I have clothes in hotel room I'll check out tomorrow after getting my stuffs"joon said standing there hanging his head low because hoseok hate gaze.
"Ok than water is warm go go"tae said pushed namjoon in bathroom.

Namjoon came out from bathroom drying his hair while tae's shirt hanging on his left shoulder showing his coller bone and chest he came forward his room when his pants slides down by his own because of how loose taehyung clothes on him and hoseok eyes widened at the seen joon in long white shirt that goes on his knees and because of shirt his boxer not seen by them.
Taehyung started drooling and hoseok got tripped on air.
Namjoon didn't realised till he started walk further to the bed and he fall looking at his bare thighs and than he blushed when he saw two males looking at him.
"A- are you ok joon? You don't have wear that you know"tae said reaching towards joon.
"No- no I can wear it just I don't know when it slide down"joon said with blush.
"You don't have to you will trip again and there is expensive things here I don't want them to broken by you"hoseok said clearing his throat guess they didn't saw him tripping.
"I-i'm sorry I'll not wear it than"joon said and take off the pants fully going towards bed. "That's my place I like right side of bed and taehyung will sleep with me"hoseok said pushing joon who was stumbled.
"It's ok seok I'll be in middle so you both can sleep with me"tae said with smile kissed hoseok on the cheeks.
"I don't know why we have to share room with him what if I want spent some personal time with you"hoseok going under covers and patting on bed beside him.
"Can I sleep in guest room I'm not familiar with sleeping beside someone really?"joon said lowly feeling guilty for them.
"No,you can't hoseok shut up please let's go we are going to sleep now ok"tae said pulling joon down with him.

Joon is left side on bed tae in middle because tae and hoseok both are Cuddly type hoseok was all over taehyung and taehyung was all over joon was good till taehyung felt heavy but he didn't said anything he liked the affection from older.
"I can't sleep tae give me my sleeping pills please"hoseok said changing his position again and again.
"Babe doctor said you have stop that med"tae said Patting his head so he can sleep.
"It's mean I have to wake up all night I want to sleep I'm really tired"hoseok said lowly.
"I'll sing a song so you can sleep"joon offered.
"I don't want hear any songs from you just sleep and don't talk to me"hoseok yelled in frustration of sleep.
"Joon sing a song for me I love to hear your songs that you sing in dramas really".tae said and back hugged joon and hoseok back hugged taehyung.
"Hm...ok I'll sing for you than"joon said starting the song.

The day that's become deeper,my shadow that becomes longer in the distance the sin is setting.
I must be lost in the darkness that's becoming darker or maybe it is that trapped in this place .
Everyday you seems too far away,
Everytime you do I tell myself, I am waiting at this place.
Every night I see you in my heart everytime I do ,I need up crying.

Namjoon looked at both male who was snoring lightly and he also fall in sleep with his husbands.
Joon was hard to breathe he like something heavy dropped on his chest he opened his looking at wall clock front of his bed it's 6:30 he looked at himself he was middle taehyung's legs are on him and hoseok was grabbing him like teddy bears he tried to get away from them got pushed by them on the agian he tried to wake up them but it looks like they are heavy sleepers but some more efforts get of from them.

"Let's check my phone oh no Choi called me three times"joon said in his head and he did first thing to call his manager "Hello Choi".
"Namjoon you have shooting at 7:30 get ready I'll pick you up ok"Choi said.

"Why are you here in my house?"

"You hate me don't you Mr. Jung?"

To be continued.....

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Guess who?

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA........