CHAPTER:-13

"So....wanna go to eat I'm starving here". Taehyung said driving the car slowly glancing on joon who was looking at out.
"No, I'm not hungry but if you want we can go somewhere". Namjoon said not looking at taehyung.
"Joon...... I'm sorry i just- I'm... I don't know what-". Tae was finding the words to talk about.
"It's ok taehyung it's not your fault i was third wheeled their i thought i can make some space for myself too but-". Joon said still looking out giving a smile to taehyung who just give him look.
"No,no it's not like i swear it's was heat of the moment and we forgot to-". Tae started again but joon stopped him.
"I told you it's ok, ok it's only for 10 months or more after that i have to go america for my movie I'll do something so that-".joon said his voice were cracking little by little he made mistakes again he didn't have give himself a false hope that they will welcome him in their relationship.
"No, please we are sorry i need you joon i fell in love with in these weeks". Taehyung said looking at the road.
"No, don't say that I'll take it on my heart please don't give me false hope taehyung". Joon said waving his as no and opened the car door which parked front oh his i mean their house.
"No, joon listen". Taehyung tried to say but joon was outside in yard.
"Come on its your house I'll make something for dinner you were hungry didn't you?". Joon yelled giving him smile before going inside.
"Did i broke him?".

"You're back i thought you will never come back to us". Hoseok said putting his phone aside looking at smiling joon.
"Ah... I can't escape you know what you wanna eat I'm going to make". Joon said dropping his over coat and wearing apron.
"Whatever suits you,Mr. Great actor of Korea" hoseok said as mocking tone.
"I'm, people can't even tell my real feelings and it's good for me you know"Joon said smiling washing the vegetables.
"That's actually suits you because i saw you on screen people call you Ray of sunshine but in real your dull". Hoseok said smrinking at Joon.
"Thank you but same as you people call you genius but in real 5 years old kids are more intelligent than you". Namjoon replied while boiling some noodles.
"You, just make dinner i hate you". Hoseok said with irritating look on his face.
"Everyone hates who are greater than them Hoseok". Joon smiled again.
"Hoseok? Give me some respect I'm older than you". Hoseok said loudly enough to hear taehyung who was in parking lot.
"Ha! Really? I give respect to them who gives respect to me Mr. Jung Hoseok". Namjoon said while cutting vegetables.
"Aren't you being so much bratty namjoon- shi". Hoseok said going to the kitchen behind joon.
"Really I'm? Than sorry can you move aside i have work to do". Namjoon said pushing him out of the kitchen.

"So did you meet him after that". A pale man asked sipping on wine.
"No, i wasn't came it was only the boxer who was in guilt". jimin said looking at male.
"Really? That's good sign you know if he will not like namjoon than he will never let namjoon between him and boxer you can definitely have him". Male said looking at jimin with smile.
"I can't that Jeon jungkook was also behind him making everything worse".jimin said in anger making a fist.
"I'll see him if you want jimin it will be always solution".male smriked.
"No you don't have to hyung i don't want to hurt him just he has to be out of my way that's all i want".jimin said shaking his head."So, how's your boyfriend still in world tour or being a slut for his manager".jimin said with disgust.
"God damn jimin mind your language i don't give my body to anyone another your brother" a male came behind the pale male lighting his cigarette.
"Really? I saw you fucking our maid on the kitchen when i was in high school".jimin said making a face like he was going to vomit.
"That time your brother and i were nothing". Male said puffed the smoke after kissing the pale male front of jimin.
"I hated that counter till that changed it was terrifying even i vomit after seeing that".jimin said looking at them in disgust.
"You don't know about how the good fuck feels". Male smriked pecking on his boyfriend's cheek who laughed loudly.
"Because I'm not bottom you know".jimin said and laughed.

To be continued......

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I'm late..

Check out my new book.

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you
Written by Arya........