CHAPTER:-7

"Where are you going in this morning"hoseok asked scaring joon from his morning voice.
"Ah.. you scared me I have shooting at 7:30"joon said clenching his heart with his hands.
"Do you need a ride than I'm not free and also make me a coffee"hoseok said sitting on sofa and watching some morning news.
"It's ok Choi is coming to pick me up you don't have to worry,here"joon said giving him coffee sitting beside him.
" I'm not worried thanks"hoseok sipping on his drink and looking a t joon who was busy with his phone.
"I'm going to get ready and I'll wake taehyung up hoseok don't mide but don't roam shirtless please"joon said closing his phone app and smiling shyly.
"I'm older than you and so is  taehyung call us hyung and this is my house I'll roam however I want"hoseok yelled when joon got upstairs.

"Hello Mr. Jung I'm here to pick namjoon"hoseok was watching tv when door bell ring and the man on the door was Choi namjoon's maneger.
"Come in he is getting ready just wait a moment and I'll tell him"hoseok said opening the door wide to Choi enter.
"Thank you, Mr. Park come in with us namjoon is getting ready"Choi said smiling when jimin came behind wearing a sunglasses and dangling earings with white shirt and black tight jeans looking like damn handsome.
"Hello Mr. Jung Hoseok how are you?"jimin said raising his eyebrow when he saw hoseok shirtless showing his well built abes his sweatpants are lazily hanging on his waist.
"Why are you in my house?"hoseok asked in irritated tone sipping his coffee.
"You hate me don't you Mr. Jung I'm here for joon hyung oh look he is coming I missed you hyungie"jimin said tight lip smile and ran towards joon to hug him.
"Jimin-shi why are you here- I mean you didn't tell me you'll come"joon startled by sudden hug from younger.
"Oh! namjoon today is your last shooting so Mr. Park suggest me that we have to see location so told him come with me"Choi said looking at joon face.
"Oo yaa remember today it is last shooting that's great jimin-shi"joon said and smiled at him with his dimples.
"Jungkook will come at the location after his shooting you'll meet him there"jimin said still hugging him and looking at furious hoseok.
"So let's go then we have lots of work"joon cheered making choi and jimin smile.
"Without saying goodbye joon I'll miss you give me kisses before going".tae said pouting and he didn't say anything and kissed joon on lip it's was not proper kiss but not peck either but it is good morning for joon.
"I don't hate you I just don't like you jimin-shi namjoon-ah nice coffee make me another one but next time"hoseok wispered in jimin's ear after kissing joonie's head.
"Can we go now I don't like the environment of here bye Mr. Jung"jimin said mocking the older with hate in his voice.
"Bye joon come soon I'll miss you"tae said smiling.
"Mnn...bye hyung"joon just noded living the two male behind.

"Why always him brother I want him I was so close to him this fucking fandom".jimin whisper  yelled on call.
"Jimin control you can't go after system"a deep voice come out from phone.
"But I want him it's been six years I started my career for him".jimin yelled again.
"I know when I told propose him tell how you feel I did't you do that" the man said with worried voice he just doesn't understand the younger.
"It's not easy as you think brother I need to go I fucking hate him"jimin said throwing a stone on the ground.
"Me too but please calm yourself down I need go back to in meeting bye"the man said lowly ending the conversation.
"Jimin-shi actually I'm here to say I can't go with you tae and hoseok is here to pick me so bye see you next week". joon said smiling and hug the younger who has no expression on his face.
"But we were going to eat hyung I'm so hungry please tell them you will riding with me today"jimin said pouting helding joon's both in his.
"Oh! poor jimin-shi actually we are also going to something eat wanna join us"tae said with smile jimin didn't liked.
"Yes join us jimin-ah we are going to eat hotpot"joon said held jimin's arm pulling him into car where hoseok was waiting for taehyung and namjoon.

To be continued......

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"I got yelled by my mother third time tmbecause I'm writing it in middle of night".

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Happy Birthday to my cutie pie...

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA........