CHAPTER:-28

"Aren't they are insane? I can't believe they did this to namjoon, bastards". Choi said sipping on the coffee, he was sitting front of hoseok at hoseok house.
"Let's find, who did all of this first? Than I'll tell you what you have to do?". Hoseok said taping on his phone he looked at Choi who noded on his taught.
"We have to clear his name?". Choi said, he looked worried namjoon did really hard work for the position in industry.
"But they hadn't problem when taehyung kissed him, front of all reporters". Hoseok said, and Choi noded when that happens, every reporter of the korea was there.
"Yaa, that was joke they thought maybe? I don't know what they were thinking that time and now". Choi said it looked really suspicious and also similar, but he doesn't remember.
"It's obvious someone is messing with him, but who? We have to find them soon". Hoseok said he was angry and that make Choi little happy, maybe joon will good here with them.
"Keep quite, he is coming here. Let's talk about something else". Choi said he doesn't want joon want to know about this.
"Hello, are you talking about the pictures, i am damn sure they did for money and relax it will be cool down soon". Namjoon said smiling he looked calm but they know he isn't.
"Soon?when joon? When you will loose all your popularity and people will call you with names". Choi said loudly, making joon chuckle little, while Hoseok furrows on joon, sentence.
"Choi, relax we have shooting right. I'll get ready let's go and stop discussing it over and over". Namjoon said and smiled, he wanted to show he is brave but Choi was making that hard.
"Namjoon- ssi, are you sure? You don't wanna do anything about it, i mean i can help you know". Hoseok asked hugging joon's wait from behind.
"Hoseok, stop calling me like that after all things we did, and yes, i don't want to do anything about that topic". Namjoon said he turned and kissed on hoseok cheeks making him blush.
"Hm..... Taehyung's match—, his match is today if you have time, came there". Hoseok said rubbing on his cheeks, he didn't looked at joon who was smiling.
"I'll, don't worry after the shooting I'll go there, are you going or not". Namjoon asked and Hoseok noded.
"I'm going now, and please come no matter what happens namjoon, we are here". Hoseok said, namjoon looked at him and smiled he waved not turning to hoseok.
"Hm...ok, Thank you ". Namjoon said and Choi followed him, bowing at hoseok.

"Kim Taehyung, Kim Taehyung, Kim Taehyung, Kim Taehyung". The surrounding echoed, making the chairs of there shake from the voice, girls, boys, man or woman yelled and yelled from there seat for their one only
         "The Kim Taehyung".

Brown curly hair, red shorts pant and a red boxing gloves with white dazzling smile, he waved his hands towards his fans and fans yelled trice than before.

"Taehyung~, a voice came louder
than noises from the fans everyone looked at the way and saw taehyung's husband "Jung Hoseok". And the crowd made more noises of cheers for taehyung and vhope ship.
Taehyung was still waiting for his turn in the match, and he was also waiting for someone along with Hoseok. When taehyung turned came, he asked for more time from the judges and they gave them only 10 minutes.

Time passed and passed but the door of entrance was still closed no one came from the door, taehyung looked at his caoch and asked him if he sent gift he wanted to send, and coach said yes, and that happened one hour ago.Now, it depends on the owner of the gift if he wanted to wear that or not. If not than hoseok and taehyung will get hurt. Maybe he had to give his more to him, maybe he had gave all the love namjoon wanted from him and hoseok, maybe he wasn't waiting along with his  husband, maybe his boyfriend was also sitting beside his husband cheering together for him (taehyung). Given time from judge was limited and it's time taehyung get in the ring.

"Hey! Babe, don't worry, focus on your game ok". Hoseok said, kissing taehyung forehead taehyung noded he looked at the entrance one more time.
"I'll.....he will come right". Taehyung asked with sad expression.
"Hm....he will sure".  Hoseok smiled and taehyung get inside the ring.

To be continued.....
___________________________________

Hehe! 🤭🤭

_Arya_