CHAPTER:-8

"It's beautiful don't you think jimin-ssi"joon asked looking at the view from a large window of set on the mountain.
"I thought this place was not like that I saw on photos it's really beautiful"someone said from behind while smiling.
"Ah..m who are you?"joon asked awkwardly.
"Jeon jungkook your co-actor you're kim Namjoon right?I'm big fan of yours"jungkook said with smile shaking his hands.
"Thank you so much jungkook-ssi it is nice to meet you"joon smiled when jungkook said he is big fan of him.
"It is really nice to work with you namjoon-ssi"Jungkook replied.
"After photoshoot can we eat lunch together so we can know about eachother more"jungkook said closing his distance with joon.
"Of course, we would love that right joon hyung"jimin interfered between them with mischievous grin.
"Yes, we'll go"joon said looking at both boys.

"Namjoon-ssi can you move in between jungkook-ssi hold his waist while looking at him and jimin-ssi hold his chin look at in his eyes ,Perfact shot !"director said clicking there pic for promotion.
"You look great in this clothes and your curves also shown in this".jimin said trailing his hands on joon's waist.
"Yaa its good but it's little feminine".joon said with embarrass smile *this getting awkward* "hm..can I go to change in my clothes" joon said again running towards a room.
"Go, we will for you there come soon"jungkook chuckled at the olders behaviour.
"Stay way Jeon you know I don't share what mine".jimin said clenching his hands.
"Same to you Park I also don't like sharing and I'll never do". jungkook said with same irritation.

Jeon jungkook and Park jimin they are same age actor they were friends in the past with same intrest in everything but when one day they fought for a girl in their high school they become biggest rival or I said biggest enemy. They both are known as player in the industry if they like someone they are going to end up on their bed. And now they both have same interest on Kim Namjoon because of his popularity and charms they both got intrest in him and this is the best chance for them to get joon on their bed.

"What are you two talking what sharing?"joon said fixing his clothes little.
"We are practicing our lines from script"jimin said smiling while hanging on joon's arm.
"Oh! But it's a week before shooting to start and I really need holiday week I'm really tired"joon said sighing showing his tired self.
"Let's go than can we?"jungkook said "Yes let's go".joon and jimin yelled.
Lunch got really smoothly with flirty jikook and awkward namjoon after a while they said goodbye and joon got hoseok house with upset face.

"Why so late I'm hungry and taehyung isn't here make me something".hoseok said after opening the door for joon.
"I'm tired, can't you cook or order something I need to rest"joon said rubbing his eyes.
"Excuse me namjoon-ssi your in my house you need do something to live here make me dinner"hoseok said sternly.
"I'll order....than"joon said with sigh he is really tired now.
"No I want eat healthy because of diet and also I don't like take outs I am waiting be quick"hoseok said pushing joon towards kitchen.
"Ok.... let me just change in something comfortable"joon said he know hoseok is bullying him but he can't do anything.
Namjoon was cooking when his phone started buzzing joon didn't heard it but hoseok did.
"Kookie♥️" why he is calling this late hello who is this?"hoseok asked to himself before answering the call "who is this?"
"Hello I'm jungkook joonie's friend can I talk to him"the man said with little annoyance.
"No, you can't he is busy and don't call him with this nickname". hoseok said laughing little when he didn't hear any voice from there.
"And who the fuck are you? telling me that"jungkook said with anger he wants talk to his soon to be baby but this man was pissing him off.
"His husband fuck off"hoseok switching the off.
"What are you doing with my phone?"joon said setling the plate for hoseok.
"Nothing,tae is not coming today and I don't like you so are not going sleep in my room"hoseok said while grabbing chopsticks.
"Oh..than I'll go in guest room"joon going towards guest room with little annoyance.
"Guest room is in bad condition due to some water problems so their no chance you can sleep there"hoseok said eating the rice with soup.
"Why didn't tell me before I came here I'll stay at hotel if it's so much problem with you"joon said loudly he was tired and hoseok behaviour are making him worse in this situation.
"Because I want see you suffering you make me like this namjoon-ssi now suffer"hoseok said not looking at joon.

To be continued.....

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Such a long time...

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA......