CHAPTER:-22

The real thing is jimin and taehyung won the match smoothly while jungkook and Hoseok got in trouble with police but that's ok, because they are totally fine now. But after hearing the judgement they requested to winners to let them tag along with them(winners).
Taehyung said "yes" for hoseok but jimin was declining all the offers from jungkook from an hour, even started to follow him everywhere like lost puppy.
"Jimin- ssi, i have ticket for your favourite concerts please let me go there with you". Jungkook said putting his arm on jimin who was going to his hotel room.
"Leave me alone bitch, I'm resting, i need my beauty sleep". Jimin said not looking at the boy, and jungkook raised his eyebrow still following behind.
"Jimin- ssi, i will not distrub you please, please, please". Jungkook said begging the older.
"Let me sleep fucking bitch". Jimin got in his room and tried to lock his room but jungkook was too strong that he pushed jimin to prevent him to lock door.
"Ahh...... Hehe! Jimin- ssi you have nice ass you know it's fit perfectly there". Jungkook said landing on jimin who fall at stomach on the floor, Jungkook's dick was touching jimin's ass.
"Y- you leave me alone, let me go". Jimin said when jungkook pinned his hands with only one hand and jimin started struggling.
"I'll, but if you say yes to my offer I'll leave you alone whole week i swear". Jungkook said and put his free hand under jimin's shirt.
"Fuck you, get up from me you pig, ah.... You are heavy get up". Jimin said wiggling his ass so he can get up any how.
"Jimin- ah~ can you please let me go with you on date, i wanna....". Jungkook moaned biting on jimin's ear he whispered.
"Ok, fine bitch let me go now, oh my god I'll kill you motherfuker bitch". Jimin said when jungkook released him and get up going towards the door when jimin tried catch him and twisted his ankle of left leg.
"Thank you, jimin- ssi i will pay you back some day, muah!". Jungkook said after getting up and going to leave the room when he heared whimpered from jimin's mouth.
"Agh....... Jeon jungkook you— ah......fuck my leg, it's hurts". Jimin fall again,holding on to his feet, he started crying.
"Ooh! What happened to your leg?" Hyung oh! Fuck let's go to the doctor". Jungkook said with worried voice he picked him up in his arms and took him to the doctor, while was crying still hugging him.

"He is fine right, we have shooting from next week, it's not fractured right". Jungkook looked at jimin who was getting banded in his legs while he talked to doctor.
"Ah... don't worry Mr. Jeon your boyfriend is perfectly fine, it just sprained and it will be healed in week". Doctor said smiling "i was really worried when you came in while carrying him, and he was crying i thought he fractured his leg, but all good". She said again looked at jimin who was thanking nurse and than jungkook.
"He is not my b- boyfriend, w- we are ex friends, and thank you for all of this". Jungkook said, they payed the bill again drove to the hotel, with awkward silence.
"Thank you for that, and I'm sorry that yelled at you when you were trying to help". Jimin said not looking at jungkook but outside the car.
"It's ok, hyung it's all my fault and btw you will cover that on date with joon hyung". Jungkook smiled looking at the road.
"Why are you going after him? Huh? I know you don't like him, or do you want to irritate me that much, where i loose my mind". Jimin said now looking at him with glare which looked cute on him, jungkook cooed saliently.
"Nope! You are wrong and yes i don't like joon hyung like that, figure it out hyung". Jungkook Said teasingly and jimin sighed in anger still making faces.
"Ah... Just tell me or leave it". Jimin said getting irritated by teasing and all.
"I can't tell you because you will never understand so leave it". Jungkook said smiling more wildly.

To be continued.....

___________________________________

Life sucks but not more than this chapter 😭 I'm sorry.....

Thank you ☺️
_Arya_