CHAPTER:-11

"So what happened can you tell me if don't it's ok but if you i can help you know".jimin said still hugging him.
"Nothing I was getting emotional nothing else I think I have to go now".joon said breaking the hug.
"Let me just give you ride than"jimin said trying to hold joon again.
"No thanks I'll go with them".joon said going to restaurant back.
"Please namjoon ok let's go to your table" jimin said looking at joon's teary eyes.
"Ok it's in the corner".joon said with sad smile having like jimin is great for him.
Their is no one the bill and tip money was their on the table.
They're gone they left him alone in the restaurant he dodn't have any ride how can he go back to his i mean their house he is getting emotional again.
"Joon wanna come with me at my house I can call jungkook there and we can watch the movie".jimin said adding kook's name So joon will agree.
"Ok let's go than jimin and thank you so much". Joon said with smile it was not happy one nor sad one it was neutral.

"Are you ok what happened why did you call me here joonie". Kook came in rush through his apartment first he didn't answer jimin's call than he think it will some important thing so he answered him with annoying sigh.
"He is here to spend some quality time right hyung".jimin said only joon to mod at him.
"So he told me to call you too right joonie".jimin said one more time signalling kook to do something.
"Than what are we going to do to spend quality time".kook approached joon with smile sitting beside him.
"We can watch movies on Netflix with snacks and drinks". Jimin said sitting another side.
"That's really good idea so what about horror story because the environment is good for that". kook smiled along with jimin and a scared joonie.

Night was gone really good they had so much lastly joon cried his eyes out because of the ghost in the movie he was really scared that tag jikook with him in bathroom he forgot about them totally he get comfortable between them it was nice warm feeling that he doesn't feel from his parents they never gave him time like other parents does his childhood was lone. But after meeting Choi it turns different but his mother threatened him not talk him casually like brothers or friends he is employee and you are a boss.
They made him a great breakfast before leaving the house for going to shoot.

"It's not like that namjoon say it like your scared from jungkook"director yelled hundredth time.
"Ok I'll do it again".joon said with heavy mind.
"My majesty I was wrong please I'll-"joon said but got flinched by directors harsh yelling.
"CUT! CUT! concentrate namjoon concentrate what's happening with you ". Director said glaring at namjoon.
"I'm sorry director can we have a break i think he is tried little
What's happening"kook pulling joon in the corner following jimin behind.
"I can't do this he is here form the morning he asked for apology and I gave him what he wants now".joon said looking at sad taehyung he was here from the morning after forgetting joon and his heating session in the house with hoseok he remembered in the morning that they forgot joon in the restaurant.
"Joon don't look at him ok just look at me and jimin".kook said smiling giving him a in couraging pat on the shoulder.
"Yes please finish this scene because I'm getting tried of it I want to have a scene with you too".jimin said smiled looking at taehyung when he kissed joons forehead.
"I'm sorry I'll concentrate from now on ah... Pull yourself joonie let's go". joon didn't mind that jimin and after that jungkook kissed his head.

At hoseok house in the morning
"Joon do you want coffee- shit he is not here". Taehyung said out loudly.
"Who is not here taehyung?"
Hoseok asked drinking water.
"Namjoon is not here". Tae said with guilt.
"Maybe he got to his work". hoseok said beside tae.
"Is namjoon was with us in the car when we were- we forgot him at restaurant hoseok" taehyung said with teary eyes.
"Fuck ! Let me call in restaurant first don't panick". hoseok said trying to find his phone.
"He will hate me hoseok he is already insecure about us now he'll hate me". Tae said gulping thick layer of air.
"It's not our fault he was the one who disappeared in nowhere"hoseok said hugging taehyung from behind.
"He didn't had the ride my poor joon". Taehyung said and hugged hoseok tightly.
"Shut up that guy always ruined the mood he is not at restaurant they said no one was there at last". Hoseok said in irritation.

"Than where he is?".

To be continued......

---------________---------________----------

Good night or good morning idk.

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you ☺️
Written by Arya......