An Accident

(Your 8)

Young Y/N,slept in her bed peacefully as her little sister Mirabel popped up beside her. "Y/N. Psst. Y/N! Psst" Little Madrigal whispered as she successfully climbed on the bed after a great effort. But Y/N didn't wake up. Mirabel sat on Y/N and shook her vigorously, "Wake up. Wake up. Wake up." "Mirabel, go back to sleep" Y/N grunted, still half asleep and lightly pushed her away.
Mirabel rolled onto her back and spreads all her weight on Y/N sleeping figure. "I can't, the sky's awake, so. Im awake, so we have to play." She stated dramatically.Y/N groaned and looked at Mirabel through her half opened eyes, "..Go play by yourself." She shoved Mirabel off the bed making her to land on her butt on the floor. She huffed and thought for an idea then her face lit up. she knew just what do. She climbed on the bed again and lifted one of Y/N eyelid. "Do you want to build a snowman?" She asked as a mischievous smile played across her lips. Y/N opened her eyes and grinned, now fully awake."Come on, come on, come on, come on." Mirabel excitedly pulled Y/N by her hand as they going to the dance floor.Y/N tried to shush her, but Mirabel was too excited to care.Both Siblings quietly go to the dance floor in Y/N room."Do the magic! Do the magic!" Mirabel exclaimed, bouncing.Y/N laughed, nodding and waved her hands as Snowflakes danced between her palms and a snow ball emerged. "Wow!!" Mirabel breathed, staring at it in awe. "Ready?" Y/N asked and her little sister nodded her threw the snowball high into the air. The Snowball burst in thousands of snowflakes around the dance floor in Y/N room."This is amazing!" Mirabel cheered, dancing around her sister and tried to catch the snowflakes with her tiny palms. Mirabel start laughing. Y/N rolled a big snowball and Mirabel put a smaller snowball on the top of the bigger one to build a snowman. Y/N added two sticks as arms and a carrot as a nose then turned the snowman to Mirabel. "Hi, I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs." Y/N said in a deep voice. Mirabel jumped up, clapping her hands and ran towards Olaf to give the snowman a big warm hug. "I love you, Olaf."Y/N was sliding with Mirabel and Olaf across the ice floor with her magic.The siblings slid down a big snow slider together. Mirabel jumped off a snow peak into midair, "Catch me!" Y/N made another peak and Mirabel landed on it, "Gotcha!" Mirabel kept jumping higher and higher as Y/N kept making snow peaks to catch her. Mirabel started to jump faster. "Again! Again!" Y/N was now struggling to keep the pace with Mirabel's movement. " Slow down!" she panicked and slipped down on the floor as her magic accidentally hits Mirabel on her head. Mirabel instantly fell down on the floor, unconscious."MIRABEL!" Y/N shouted and ran to her unconscious sister. She layed her head on her lap, "Mirabel?" Her eyes widened as a streak of Mirabel's hair turned white. "MAMA! PAPA!" she called out for their parents. Tears shimmered in her eyes and the dance floor slowly started to fill with frightening ice spikes as Y/N lost control of her powers."It's okay Mirabel. I got you." she cried, hugging her little sister tighly. Agustin and Julieta with other members of family burst into Y/N room through the frozen door and gasped in horror at the sight in front of them. "Y/N, what have you done? This is getting out of hand!" Agustin scolded the little daughter. "Mirabel!" Julieta gasped as she and Agustin rushed towards their Children. "It was an accident. I'm sorry, Mirabel." Y/N sobbed as the tears ran down her cheeks. Julieta took Mirabel's freezing body in her arnms. "She's ice cold" She looked at Agustin, fear evident in her eyes. Agustin looked down thoughtfuly and replied, "I know where we have to go..."